CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Kev.

On a side note: I bet on-line with Coral and they have recently started a new 10% cash back rewards system where whatever you bet that month, you get 10% back.

I just got a nice £7 added to my account.

Quite a good idea IMO.

I don't normally post in the betting thread but i noticed the World cup early odds are out.

Now i know Portugal are 3rd in there qualifying group, but lets be honest who thinks they wont qualify?. Anyway the latest odds are 33-1 for Portugal to win the Worldcup now that must be worth a wee cheeky £5 :pipe:

Got a text to put on this, was always an outsider.

09 Jul 09 / 18:35 Double(s)

* Standard

* Standard

* Llanelli v Motherwell – 90 Minutes

* Linfield v Randers – 90 Minutes

* Llanelli @ 7/2

* Linfield @ 7/2

* Lost

* –

£10.00 £0.00

I don't normally post in the betting thread but i noticed the World cup early odds are out.

Now i know Portugal are 3rd in there qualifying group, but lets be honest who thinks they wont qualify?. Anyway the latest odds are 33-1 for Portugal to win the Worldcup now that must be worth a wee cheeky £5 :pipe:

ive got a mate who is putting a tenner on spain one week and a tenner on brazil the next and has been for a couple of month now

says he intends to keep doin so until the world cup kicks off

says as its only a tenner a week he wont miss it as he wid probably just drink it

will be a tidy sum if one of them wins it, think spain are 6s and brazil 5s just now

they have a pretty hard run in but so do the others in the group

im not 100% sure they will get out the group but as you say its good odds

ive got a mate who is putting a tenner on spain one week and a tenner on brazil the next and has been for a couple of month now

says as its only a tenner a week he wont miss it as he wid probably just drink it

will be a tidy sum if one of them wins it, think spain are 6s and brazil 5s just now

Yeah they are some good odds going about for the World cup. When i seen that Portugal one i was a wee bit shocked to be honest, and thought i would let everybody know about it.

I no really a gambler but if you're mate is putting a £10 on lets just say the top 12 teams in the world, if Brazil wins for instance he'll still be down alot more than he wins :pipe:

Think i would rather spend the money on a few jars :cheers:

Brisbane Roar at 4/1 to beat Celtic?

don't know boab, friendlies are murder to predict. I don't even know if Brisbane are a decent team :unsure:

I'm looking at it from blue tinted specs tbh.

Yeah they are some good odds going about for the World cup. When i seen that Portugal one i was a wee bit shocked to be honest, and thought i would let everybody know about it.

I no really a gambler but if you're mate is putting a £10 on lets just say the top 12 teams in the world, if Brazil wins for instance he'll still be down alot more than he wins :pipe:

Think i would rather spend the money on a few jars :cheers:

I've got £3 on Scotland. Think we were about 350-1.

I had £10 on Gers to win Uefa Cup at 50-1(think I put it on before the Pana game) when we went to manchester.

I'm thinking they are just of a very long plane journey, have not had much pre season training, are playing as team who are in their season, and also have Rangers men in the ranks who will be telling them how important it is to stuff hem at every opportunity.

Am on it.

I'm thinking they are just of a very long plane journey, have not had much pre season training, are playing as team who are in their season, and also have Rangers men in the ranks who will be telling them how important it is to stuff hem at every opportunity.

Am on it.

Aye?, or are you just convincing me to do it? ;)