Strachan

andyboy66

Said at his press conference that Caldwell is the best player at the club. Therefore by my reckoning With McManus as Captain, Loovens is to be a squad player. So he's shelled out £3mill simply to stop the guy from signing for us.

Horrible, despicable wee twat.

All this going after players who we target is going to be his downfall eventually!

:rangers: :unionflag:

Said at his press conference that Caldwell is the best player at the club. Therefore by my reckoning With McManus as Captain, Loovens is to be a squad player. So he's shelled out £3mill simply to stop the guy from signing for us.

All this going after players who we target is going to be his downfall eventually!

he is a joke of a man, living on borrowed time, purely because we have been so bad recently.

if we had won the league, he would NOT be there just now, and fine well he knows it.

his comments on Loovens were laughable 'big guy, can play a bit, central defender' and thats it??

not 'we've watched him for a while now, and he can fit well into the system of play blah blah blah'

in other words, YES he only signed him to stop us getting him

I have it on good authority he didnt even watch him, and hoped we would trump their offer, and therefore use up more of our needed cash, and when we DIDNT he shat it and couldnt back down, otherwise he would have been exposed for the wanker that he is

he is a joke of a man, living on borrowed time, purely because we have been so bad recently.

if we had won the league, he would NOT be there just now, and fine well he knows it.

his comments on Loovens were laughable 'big guy, can play a bit, central defender' and thats it??

not 'we've watched him for a while now, and he can fit well into the system of play blah blah blah'

I have it on good authority he didnt even watch him, and hoped we would trump their offer, and therefore use up more of our needed cash, and when we DIDNT he shat it and couldnt back down, otherwise he would have been exposed for the wanker that he is

Spot on Kaiser, the way I see it.

He is a little ginger insect , and the only reason he is there is because he is a yes man to liewell.I really despise his wee sarcastic comments and how he thinks he is smarter than every cunt , but saying that if he thinks caldwell was their best players lat season , say cheerio to 4 in a row.

Why are we bothered about what the tattie munchers are up tae , feck them

Even I have put my hand up and said i called it wrong with aaron and mendes , but at least I am talking about our GREAT CLUB .

gie me piece , fae aw this septic talk , I thing we may just be on the cusp of puttin right up the tattie mucnin bunch , not because of what they are doin , but because we are a huge bear of a family , and despite we may differ in opinion ( which is healthy) we all want whats best for the mighty gers,

SO FUCK THE REST < WE ARE THE PEOPLE , WE ALWAYS WERE THE PEOPLE , WE ALWAYS WILL BE THE PEOPLE

so based on recent activity , lets now see what the season brings us ,

WHAT SAY YOU GUYS :rangers::rangers::rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :unionflag: :unionflag:

GORDON STRACHAN............... :mutley:

Who? :D was watching chesney on the box and he was saying he wasn't dropping his bum boy, he said if he wanted to improve his defense he would need to spend £15m+, paaaah! I'll crack the jokes big man.

a dont rate him, plus at £3m when he would be free in 4 months, just shows how bad business septic can make when trying to gazzump a signing of ours - we will thank them in May for doing that :)

Celtic think they've done one over us! LOT OF SHITE!

Loovens wont get a game. GS said interview Cladwell was there "best play" March to winning the league and they aint going to drop there best player or there captain? :lol: Unless they play Caldwell holding mid role, but why sign Croasas then??

Im happy they signed him. Mean Balde gets a pal in the stands (tu):lol:

sorry but did he not play against celtic in a friendly about three weeks ago?

bloody internet is full of lies - d murray