Todays team

kplfishtank

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were going to get fucking pumped. What a disgrace. WS is a total muppet! Two of the most useless cunts we have at the club up front :angry2: :angry2: In a total rage and the game hasnt even started!

Bloody Hell. Shows you what I know! Guess who feels like a total muppet now. Well done guys (even Miller and Cousins). I thought Davis and Mendes where superb today! Even Broadfoot and Adam had decent games. Happy days are here again :rolleyes:

Were going to get fucking pumped. What a disgrace. WS is a total muppet! Two of the most useless cunts we have at the club up front :angry2: :angry2: In a total rage and the game hasnt even started!

Bloody Hell. Shows you what I know! Guess who feels like a total muppet now. Well done guys (even Miller and Cousins). I thought Davis and Mendes where superb today! Even Broadfoot and Adam had decent games. Happy days are here again :rolleyes:

your not the only one the should be feeling like a muppet, take a look at the 1st page of this thread! some peoples glasses are always half empty!!