Todays team

kplfishtank

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUBS: Alexander, Edu, Dailly, Novo, Lafferty, Aaron, McMillan.

why? why? WHY??

Novo SHOULD have started with his track record against the tims. Adam starting?! WTF?! Walter needs to wake up and realise that he is SHITE and NOBODY likes him.

Beasley not even on the bench?! fuck sake!

Sorry but i hope adam gets injured in the first 10 mins, novo comes on for him and then we can have some kinda game pressing with a 4-3-1-2

I think we can still win with that team.

Something must be wrong with Beasley surely? I can't think of any other reason. He looks really bright when he comes on in other games!

Adam and Davis on the wings is a real strange one and not exactly exciting. we can expect no width and no crosses into the box.

At least we are 4-4-2 today ok i wouldn't have chosen adam but come on rangers lets do this today WATP

I never thought i`m gonna say that but i would prefer 4-5-1 with Davis-Thomson-Mendes on the centre and Novo and Beasley on the wings,with Miller/Cousin up front..

We get a draw - it will be good, but we need a win - we must win. WIth fatman adam in the team, i find it harder to belive - he gets injured (i hope) then we can get novo or aaron on for flair and more chances and get some points

At least we are 4-4-2 today ok i wouldn't have chosen adam but come on rangers lets do this today WATP

I never thought i`m gonna say that but i would prefer 4-5-1 with Davis-Thomson-Mendes on the centre and Novo and Beasley on the wings,with Miller/Cousin up front..

I thought that would av been the team - 4-5-1 with those 3 in middle but it just doesnt make sence. Beasley isnt injued afaik so why isnt he there?!

didnt Davis play on the right against Scotland the other week?

He had a fair amount of decent crosses and found alot of space. Its obvious Walters looking for alot of crosses into the box from the wings.

I cant see Cousin and Miller working well together :(

I'm the opposite Coop. I think Cousin and Miller oculd be a very good partnership.

They need to play close togetehr though. If Miller ends up becomign a 5th midfielder or winger and Cousin becomes isolated, then they won't have much chance.