Todays team

kplfishtank

We get a draw - it will be good, but we need a win - we must win. WIth fatman adam in the team, i find it harder to belive - he gets injured (i hope) then we can get novo or aaron on for flair and more chances and get some points

We don't need a win at all.

I'd rip your arm off for a draw after seeing that team.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see Cousin and Miller working well together :(

I'm the opposite Coop. I think Cousin and Miller oculd be a very good partnership.

They need to play close togetehr though. If Miller ends up becomign a 5th midfielder or winger and Cousin becomes isolated, then they won't have much chance.

I hope youre right mate :beer2:

didnt Davis play on the right against Scotland the other week?

He had a fair amount of decent crosses and found alot of space. Its obvious Walters looking for alot of crosses into the box from the wings.

Certainly not crosses from the byline or anywhere near the penalty box.

He seems to be wanting balls played into the box from halway with the team he's picked.

Davis and Adam will not beat players and accelerate before crossing the ball.

This has to be a fucking joke.

Adam? Cousin?

Fucking hell.

Beasley is fine just never got to the bench, same with Boyd. What the hell is going through WS head. You can easily put a stronger first 11 out there. Is he trying to lose this game or something????

Horrible starting 11 and first team pick.

There's a time and place for 4-4-2 and today isn't one of them. What's he trying to prove???

We get a draw - it will be good, but we need a win - we must win. WIth fatman adam in the team, i find it harder to belive - he gets injured (i hope) then we can get novo or aaron on for flair and more chances and get some points

We do need a win - 1st of the OF games, first win at the piggery since 2005, last season if we had av won.......

What was the last OF game at the piggery team selection?

We do need a win - 1st of the OF games, first win at the piggery since 2005, last season if we had av won.......

we won at the piggery in 2007

we won at the piggery in 2007

Oh yeah, 1 - 0 Ugo overhead kick - remember now lol, but since then..... 2 straight loses there (but both marginal...... i recon, we can still do it tbh