Todays team

kplfishtank

I don't think Celtic have a good game either. Our centre midfield should get the better of theirs - Brown & Hartley. Cousin has shown that he can get the better of McManus and Miller could cause them problems. Their attack is ok, Weir could Samaras in the air and Magic will clear up. The only thing that I worry about is their wide players. If one ours can snap Nakamura early on then he might have a quiet game and we need Kirk to be at his best to limit any damage from Aids McGypsy.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Rangers Reserves against Hearts on RTV on Friday night and Adam was playing and looked lost whats he going to be like today!!!

As for Cousin it looks like we cant get rid!!!!

We you think you can seee the light and the end o the tunnel it suddenly goes all dark!!!!

really odd team, cant believe adam is starting, i assume beasley and lafferty arent quite 100% as i would play either of them from the start before adam. Not surprised Aaron isnt starting, to throw a 19 yr old into a celtic game for his debut is a bit too much to ask i think. Wouldnt be surprised if he gets 15mins at the end but he was never going to start. Cousin is a strange one, the guy has talent but its his attitude that is questionable but a star performance today would put teams on alert just before the window ends so he does have a reason to play well so it could be a masterstroke from walter.

Watched Rangers Reserves against Hearts on RTV on Friday night and Adam was playing and looked lost whats he going to be like today!!!

As for Cousin it looks like we cant get rid!!!!

We you think you can seee the light and the end o the tunnel it suddenly goes all dark!!!!

I dont blame him, that youth team will be far more advanced, faster, fitter and technically aware than he ever will be

Don't get down guys, the team is still good enough to win!

Mendes, Thomson & davis in midfield.

Cousin & Miller upfront (I think this could be very interesting partnership).

And you never know Charlie might pull a beauty out the bag again, we know he is capable.

We couldn't give Cousin away with a pound of mince, Charlie Adam is a passenger, Davies doesn't work in right midfield, The lesbian will tear apart Broadfoot, and god help us if Broadfoot lunges in and gets booked within 10 minutes or we will be down to 10 men for a good chunk of the game. Don't fancy Weir vs Maloney either, the old man will get done for pace.

Were going to get fucking pumped. What a disgrace. WS is a total muppet! Two of the most useless cunts we have at the club up front :angry2: :angry2: In a total rage and the game hasnt even started!

cousin is the best striker at the club although hes a bit of a hothead he most certinally not a useless cunt

I dont rate cousin at all. If you compare him with Boyd, Cousins work ethic is on a par and it is certainly no better than Boyds. Boyds finishing skills are far superior and the most important thing to me is that he doesnt give a toss about the club. Having said that he will probably score a hatrick today (here's hoping anyway).

WHat happened to Beasley? From the Gers website they just said there was no place for him in the squad.

Said nothing about an injury...

i think there was an interview with him saying he had a flu bug or something at the start of the week?

WHat happened to Beasley? From the Gers website they just said there was no place for him in the squad.

Said nothing about an injury...

i think there was an interview with him saying he had a flu bug or something at the start of the week?

Fuck sake. Is that lad made of candy floss?? always something wrong with the chunt.

with the players at his disposal, should have been

Mac

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Thomson

Davis Mendes

Novo ---------- Lafferty

Miller*

*Or cousin/JCD

That was my views on the team ... althought i would probably have been eveyines view, including WGS, giving him time to counteract it.

A tactical master -stroke by Wattie ... we'll see !!!

Anyway going on the first 3 weeks of the season its not the team selection that will decide the outcome of the match it will be the refereeing decisions (and we all know in whos favour). Anyway off to watch the game. Good luck everyone!

with the players at his disposal, should have been

Mac

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Thomson

Davis Mendes

Novo ---------- Lafferty

Miller*

*Or cousin/JCD

That was my views on the team ... althought i would probably have been eveyines view, including WGS, giving him time to counteract it.

A tactical master -stroke by Wattie ... we'll see !!!

a tactical masterstroke might have been Aaron and Edu in the team! :harhar: Anything we get with this team out there today will far exceed anything we will have hoped for