Are Rangers Trying To Sign Anyone ?

Broomloanblues1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Herd Any Thing About Them On SSN All I Have Herd Is That David Murry Is Eating Dinner In France So Dose That Mean There Not Expecting Any Thing ?

we done all our singing yesterday

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Not Herd Any Thing About Them On SSN All I Have Herd Is That David Murry Is Eating Dinner In France So Dose That Mean There Not Expecting Any Thing ?

Who are we singing to?

:lol:

We don't know if Rangers are trying to sign anyone, we're all just sitting back and waiting :)

shit lol just seen that sorry about caps my key board dose it auto cause i have to type letters for work

Sincerely hope this isn't the standard of typing you use in your place of employment :P

Hopefully we are trying to sign a player. We need a quality CB.

I don't think Murray in France is must to worry about. We have guys in Glasgow to take care of deals, should any happen?

I don't think Murray in France is must to worry about. We have guys in Glasgow to take care of deals, should any happen?

I know the OP's spelling is shocking but it's a bit daft it took 17 posts before anyone bothered their arse answering the question.

We can only guess as to whether we'll sign anyone or not, I certainly hope we are trying to bring in one or two defenders.

I know the OP's spelling is shocking but it's a bit daft it took 17 posts before anyone bothered their arse answering the question.

We can only guess as to whether we'll sign anyone or not, I certainly hope we are trying to bring in one or two defenders.

check post 14 i put yes as i believe we will sign a defender before 12

check post 14 i put yes as i believe we will sign a defender before 12

Is that based on knowledge or a guess?