The 'Why We Are Better Than celtic Thread"

Canadaready

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a disgrace to sing Big Jock new. Brings us down to their level IMO. Is there any evidence to suggest that Jock Stein knew?

their level is excusing and accepting child abuse, we're nowhere near that thank you very much.

Who's level is that? Would be a shame to label all Celtic fans as accepting pedophiles. I asked for evidence of Jock Stein ' knowing about child abuse'. U failed to give me any. U have no idea of what happened. Do you have the police reports? Honestly , thank you very much for cementing my original statement!

Not you again :rolleyes:

I think its a disgrace to sing Big Jock new. Brings us down to their level IMO. Is there any evidence to suggest that Jock Stein knew?

their level is excusing and accepting child abuse, we're nowhere near that thank you very much.

Who's level is that? Would be a shame to label all Celtic fans as accepting pedophiles. I asked for evidence of Jock Stein ' knowing about child abuse'. U failed to give me any. U have no idea of what happened. Do you have the police reports? Honestly , thank you very much for cementing my original statement!

it was proven in court

Rangers fans don't sing and ridicule tragedies like the Ibrox disaster.

For those of you who haven't seen this video, its very worthwhile watching, heartbreaking.

How the Tims can find this amusing is beyond me. Fucking shameful :angry2:

Its Mrs Easton talking, mother of Peter Easton, aged 13, who died on that tragic day :(

This is her story.

I think it was Danny Mcgrain or another senior player who testified in a court of law that Large John Was indeed Aware.

Bye bye Timmy :rangers:

I could spend all night listing disgusting and obscene things they,ve done, but then we,re not perfect either. The question is ---why are we better than Celtic?

Well, because when Rangers and Celtic are tried in the balance, Celtic fail on so many more levels than us.

I think it was Danny Mcgrain or another senior player who testified in a court of law that Large John Was indeed Aware.

that was the name I was looking for.... he was the one that said that Jock Stein knew about it and he was under oath, why would he lie ?

I agree this guy is probably a tim but still think we should stop singing this. I used to belt it out like the rest of us but think we've wound them up enough that their hero was not as great a man as they think. If we keep doing it eventually the media will start focusing on it and we're in trouble. :rangers:

i find it amusing that the potato hunters have a strip one season, then after a blaze of publicity, they unveil their new strip, and apart from the thickness of the stripes on the new jersey, they charge the giro stealers 45 bangers!

priceless!

this shows the mentality of their "followers", the strip from last season is the same as this season, but they too dumb too notice

famine is over.

go home.

i find it amusing that the potato hunters have a strip one season, then after a blaze of publicity, they unveil their new strip, and apart from the thickness of the stripes on the new jersey, they charge the giro stealers 45 bangers!

priceless!

this shows the mentality of their "followers", the strip from last season is the same as this season, but they too dumb too notice

famine is over.

go home.

They should pay their supporters to take that monstrosity off their hands :barf:

Im not a tim! Why do people always say 'hes a tim' when im just disagreeing with a song our support sings? However as a journalist I will fight for your right to sing it! (if it ever came to that)

Can anyone give me a link to the information about Jock Stein being involved in the scandal? If not , can someone (who knows , or is older and was a gers fan at the time) explain the situation in detail. Reasons and names would be good. I'm interested in the subject and would like to get my head around it!

As for us being better than them! The 1 thing that stands out is that we ARE MORE PROFESSIONAL. We are also a more successful club. As Gordon Ramsey puts it we are the 'greatest club in the world'!

We are if we use child abuse as an opportunity to score points over a rival football club

Im not a tim! Why do people always say 'hes a tim' when im just disagreeing with a song our support sings? However as a journalist I will fight for your right to sing it! (if it ever came to that)

Can anyone give me a link to the information about Jock Stein being involved in the scandal? If not , can someone (who knows , or is older and was a gers fan at the time) explain the situation in detail. Reasons and names would be good. I'm interested in the subject and would like to get my head around it!

As for us being better than them! The 1 thing that stands out is that we ARE MORE PROFESSIONAL. We are also a more successful club. As Gordon Ramsey puts it we are the 'greatest club in the world'!

If you are truely a journalist why don't you just go to the games of both sides of the divide and listen to the bile both sides spew out. We are not perfect but you will struggle to hear us support terrorists. The other half make the IRA who killed a lot of our countrymen both military and civilians out to be Hero's. Even though they were not men not enough to meet them face to face.

we don't glorify terrorists

TBH iv been at the piggery when we have sung We are not sectarian, we are the UVF, so that one isnt that truthful. But we we beat then 4-2 so thats a defo no contest at the moment that no one can take off us!!

Although I do also hate the BJK and famine songs, cant we not just sing the hundreds of rangers songs that we have to support our team?

we don't glorify terrorists

TBH iv been at the piggery when we have sung We are not sectarian, we are the UVF, so that one isnt that truthful. But we we beat then 4-2 so thats a defo no contest at the moment that no one can take off us!!

Although I do also hate the BJK and famine songs, cant we notg just sing the hundreds of rangers songs that we have to support our team?

The UVF are a terrorist organisation? Tell that to the famillies of the Ulster Volunteers who gave their lives at the Somme then.

He fuckin knew all right neighbour of mine years ago tried to out the whole lot of them ended up having a nervous breakdown over it cause they all closed ranks a branded him a liar years later what he said came out as the truth.