Massive Thread Ideas?

Canadaready

What about a Man Of The Match thread. We all pick a player who we think should be MOTM for whatever game it is and whoever gets the most gets the RangersMedia Man Of The Match?

And then we can count up who gets the most Man Of The Matches is season and he gets Player Of The Year.

What about a Man Of The Match thread. We all pick a player who we think should be MOTM for whatever game it is and whoever gets the most gets the RangersMedia Man Of The Match?

And then we can count up who gets the most Man Of The Matches is season and he gets Player Of The Year.

That would be superb! And we could put money together to get said player an award

Guest johngers

That would be superb! And we could put money together to get said player an award

Why not just do it via the Player rater?

Why not just do it via the Player rater?

Because

we already have this with the player rater :)

That is the plan with the Player Rater, the player with the highest average rating at the end of the season will be crowned RM's POTY.

Whether or not they will be presented with an award is yet to be decided. (tu)

I'm right there with that one! :unionflag:

How about a thread comparing the most annoying fans that sit near you at Ibrox, or at away games, or even in the pub when you're watching the game on tv? I know I have a couple to talk about, and I'm sure most others do too! :D

Not really an idea for a thread, more of an idea for the site i've had for a while.

I've always liked the idea of having a RM poster Hall of Fame.

I know that there was a "MOTW/MOTM" award in the past, but for me, dishing out an award on a weekly/monthly basis is far too often and tarnishes its prestige somewhat.

In my opinion, having a Hall of Fame where one member is inducted every 6 months or so would be great for the site. Knowing that there is a chance of winning such a coveted place would enchance the standard of post from members and generally cut out a lot of "drone" posts.

To work it, we could have a member of admin randomly choose 5 or so anonymous members with 1000+ posts to then choose another 10 posters for a public vote with the winner then being inducted. Obviously, the 10 anoynmous members drawing up the shortlist would have to communicate via PM and come to an agreement, but that's part of the fun, getting to know each other and generally rewarding people who have made an effort to add something to the forum.

:lol: Im sure Pedro wants his house cluttered up with shitey awards from RM

I like this interesting idea.

Indeed :pipe:

Perhaps 3 months though?

Hrmm, again, i think every 3 months is too often.

If the idea did come to fruition though, i'm sure an inductee date could be easily agreed.

How about a player by player stats table to see,

played most games

most passes competed

goals

assists

shots on target etc etc

also metres of the pitch covered for the entire game I see sky sports show you this very interesting!!

then we can see which player really works the hardest if there is a dispute who is the best then see the player chart the results dont lie!!

:rangers:

How about a player by player stats table to see,

played most games

most passes competed

goals

assists

shots on target etc etc

also metres of the pitch covered for the entire game I see sky sports show you this very interesting!!

then we can see which player really works the hardest if there is a dispute who is the best then see the player chart the results dont lie!!

:rangers:

How are we going to know how many metres they have run??