Slovakia V Norn Iron

HighlandBear

just took 5.0 for NI win on betfair, surely they shouldnt be odds like this for the way the strikers are banging them in for NI.

Any news on the game from bears over the water??

Or a radio link?

Cheers mate, but i have that, need it to be up to the second as betting in play and could miss the chance to lay off my bet by a quick equaliser..

Mon the Norn Iron!

Their odds have already came in, so i could lay off for a small profit right now, but have a feeling NI are gonna get the result here..

Poor day so far for the Home Nations. Wales are drawing at home against Azerbaijan doh

Hopefully, NI can win.

wales missed a pen too.

2-0 NI (prediction)

They're 1-0 up now (tu) Vokes scored.

Bassa, i thought you were talkin bout NI there, was off to take ma wedge back out and settle down for a smug evening.. :D :angry2:

Absoloute terrible decision on the penalty. Feeney i think smacks the ball, the guy has his hand up like a fucking goal keeper or a painter and how its not denying a CLEAR goal scoring chance is beyond me. Not only that (which was bad enough), we should of had a corner 2 seconds after the shot. It clearly came off a slovakia player. Disgracful decision. Then they go up the pitch and make it 2-0. How are we supposed to make a world cup with a nation of only 2 million when we get decisions like that. Its simply not fair.

Tbh, i actually thought the ref was very BIASED and really on the verge of match fixing.

Absoloute terrible decision on the penalty. Feeney i think smacks the ball, the guy has his hand up like a fucking goal keeper or a painter and how its not denying a CLEAR goal scoring chance is beyond me. Not only that (which was bad enough), we should of had a corner 2 seconds after the shot. It clearly came off a slovakia player. Disgracful decision. Then they go up the pitch and make it 2-0. How are we supposed to make a world cup with a nation of only 2 million when we get decisions like that. Its simply not fair.

Tbh, i actually thought the ref was very BIASED and really on the verge of match fixing.

The point is even with the shit ref we had many chances to bury that game before those wanks even took the lead. Healy had a shocker tbh. So often the talisman but he let us down yesterday. But oh well we ALWAYS lose the first game doh

Just saw the handball decision.

If that ref isn't being bribed then I'm the Pope! Disgraceful decision.

I don't think that referee should be allowed to referee any more WC qualifiers, totally incompetant!! I'd love to have seen Craig Levein's reaction if happened against him!!

Just saw the handball decision.

If that ref isn't being bribed then I'm the Pope! Disgraceful decision.

Was the referee a Catholic ? Of course, the ref will go against a minority group - especially given the team is overwhelmingly a Protestant one in Catholic Europe = DISCRIMINATION - playing in a Catholic country. Wake Up guys. You want fairness, you ain't likely to get it unless you make a stand just like those who did (yesteryear) in the US civil rights movement.