Who are the 5 most PRO rangers pundits/journalists?

Cumbria_blue

Daryl King and...........yes, that is about it. :(

In saying that though, if you asked a Timmy site they would probably name loads. Just interpretation really, most journalists aren't really for or against either of the Old Firm. Apart from the usual suspects who have been mentioned in the other thread.

John Smeaton in his weekly column in the Sun :rangers:

I actually find his column cringeworthy. The way he constantly panders to Celtic is just irritating.

Darryl King, David Leggat and Adrian Durham are all pro Rangers, imo.

Pundit wise, there's the obvious ones like Andy Gray and Robbie Earl. I know this is a bit contreversial, but i honestly think that Alan McAnally is fair towards us and is still a bear at heart.

Yep. got to love the way he's constantly having a go at our supporters. Like Derek Johnston on Snyde he is nothing more than a useful idiot.

I actually find his column cringeworthy. The way he constantly panders to Celtic is just irritating.

Darryl King, David Leggat and Adrian Durham are all pro Rangers, imo.

Pundit wise, there's the obvious ones like Andy Gray and Robbie Earl. I know this is a bit contreversial, but i honestly think that Alan McAnally is fair towards us and is still a bear at heart.

What about Gary McCallister, he seem quite pro Rangers when he commentates on our games.

BTW who is David Leggat? Ive never heard of him.

alan davidson was a good blue nose

i also heard keith jackson was 1 of us

when we played in cyprus i was on team flight and stayed in hotel with mhedia most were actually ok till i put my loyalist cd thru the speaker system so king billys on the wall was being blasted out the hotel pool area some of them walked past me and drew me a dirty look but i just said the bar staff had a great taste in music

Late on in the 86/87 title season we scored a late goal to beat Well 1-0.I was in the East Enclosure and Archie Macpherson was punching his fists with delight in the tv gantry above.

Also, a colleague of mine is good friends with Dougie Donelley and swears only an excuse does not exaggerate. He really is a massive Bear by all accounts.

Yep. got to love the way he's constantly having a go at our supporters. Like Derek Johnston on Snyde he is nothing more than a useful idiot.

He is a bear though. I seen him at one of the games last season with his mate. He was giving it laldy with Derrys Walls etc etc.

Jim White and Dougie D. They always used to present the Gers 9-in-a-row videos. I think there's also a youtube clip of Charlie Nicholas celebrating a goal for the Tims against us and White is clearly raging! Haha!

Souness is another pro-Gers pundit. I have fond memories of watching him destroying that useless prick Mick McCarthy during an Old Firm game.