*** The F1 thread ***

demise

Should be an interesting race (tu)

I wonder how they'll get on with night-time racing? I reckon Hamilton will win this one, he'll be up for it after his appeal got knocked back.

By the way, can somebody make it clear that the first few posts are for the Monza race, I was wondering how Vettel had qualified first again <cr>

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how they'll get on with night-time racing? I reckon Hamilton will win this one, he'll be up for it after his appeal got knocked back.

By the way, can somebody make it clear that the first few posts are for the Monza race, I was wondering how Vettel had qualified first again <cr>

Aye,that`s true.I just thought that we could use this topic,instead of making new for every other competition.

Aye,that`s true.I just thought that we could use this topic,instead of making new for every other competition.

It's a good idea, I wonder if the first post could be edited to say "Singapore race thread starts at post 23" or something like that?

think massa and hamilton might hit each other..kimi for me at 5/1 looks good value..have also done vettel at 50/1 EW..

have done alonso as well at 66/1..fast car..own strategy fuel wise

brakes are the key

I don't like your chances <_<

It's a good idea, I wonder if the first post could be edited to say "Singapore race thread starts at post 23" or something like that?

Done

Done

(tu)

safety car out, piquet in the wall looking a mess!

Fucking hell, he's lost half of his car!

Liked how he just jogged across the track :lol:

How nice are the safety cars though :drool:

Yeah, very nice. The drivers are superb, too. They have the safety car flat out, and the F1 cars look like they're hardly moving <cr>

Yeah, very nice. The drivers are superb, too. They have the safety car flat out, and the F1 cars look like they're hardly moving <cr>

(tu)

Although, in all fairness, I'd buy a turd with a Mercedes badge :lol:

(tu)

Although, in all fairness, I'd buy a turd with a Mercedes badge :lol:

:lol: