I am never given a chance!

RangersJamie52

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On this Forum everyone always agrees with everyone else but me!

There is bloody hearts fans on this forum and they get REAL Gers fans on there side!

Naw, mate. It's not like that. RM is a forum that has grown a lot on the latest. It started out being rather close-knit but has been succeful at recruiting. It stands to reason it takes a while to get into things. People will start recognizing your name, you'll make friends and foes (in a metaphorical sense - we're all bears cept for the Hearties - but we still disagree at some points, at times strongly), and before you know it, you'll have replies. You just hang in there.

I've been here for just a bit longer than you, and I am just starting to get over that level. It's a matter of hanging in there, and write stuff that interests people. Doesn't have to be things that we all agree on. I think that might even make it harder to get constructive replies in the thread. I mean, if someone starts a thread like "Hello, I think Rangers is the best team"... what would the point in anyone replying to that? It's understood! Not saying that's your threads, but you get the point: Hang in, post stuff and you'll get replies when people think it's interesting, and more posts when people recognize you.

At least that's my experience with RM.

There is bloody hearts fans on this forum and they get REAL Gers fans on there side!

Naw, mate. It's not like that. RM is a forum that has grown a lot on the latest. It started out being rather close-knit but has been succeful at recruiting. It stands to reason it takes a while to get into things. People will start recognizing your name, you'll make friends and foes (in a metaphorical sense - we're all bears cept for the Hearties - but we still disagree at some points, at times strongly), and before you know it, you'll have replies. You just hang in there.

I've been here for just a bit longer than you, and I am just starting to get over that level. It's a matter of hanging in there, and write stuff that interests people. Doesn't have to be things that we all agree on. I think that might even make it harder to get constructive replies in the thread. I mean, if someone starts a thread like "Hello, I think Rangers is the best team"... what would the point in anyone replying to that? It's understood! Not saying that's your threads, but you get the point: Hang in, post stuff and you'll get replies when people think it's interesting, and more posts when people recognize you.

Cheers Mate! A good bit of advice there..

Guest johngers

This man has the science of it all worked out :clap:

Enjoy RM and stop being a big baby. Woe is me stuff is just a cry for attention. Get involved in the various posts and give constructive answers/opinions and gain the respect of other posters.

You said what I said, but a lot shorter and to the point... ;)