Gazza At Rangers

DecoLally

rumours are not true gazza is still alive.

For many many years i hope!

I think the gazza we all knew as a footballer with the way he played for us, his spirit died along time ago though as the guy who we know as paul now is a former shell of himself :( - Memories will ALWAYS stay alive though

rumours are not true gazza is still alive.

For many many years i hope!

I think the gazza we all knew as a footballer with the way he played for us, his spirit died along time ago though as the guy who we know as paul now is a former shell of himself :( - Memories will ALWAYS stay alive though

Watching that video you forget how GREAT a player he actually was don't you!?

Jeez.

I love the story of when he put the fish in Gough's car and they were all going nuts trying to find what it was, where and who did it :lol: PMSL

I thought his ex-wife was helping pull through as well :unsure:

Media should back off from him and let the experts deal with him (tu)

He won't let them. That's the problem.

He wont let the media stop spreading story's or they wont?

I thought his ex-wife was helping pull through as well :unsure:

Media should back off from him and let the experts deal with him (tu)

He won't let them. That's the problem.

He wont let the media stop spreading story's or they wont?

He wont let people help him!

Can you imagine the reception he would get at Ibrox if he came out for the half time draw!!

Get it sorted Rangers!

What you have to remember is that Gazza is not the person now that you remember him being, having him come out for the half time draw may actually do more harm than good to someone in his current state. I doubt, from the videos we have seen lately, that he is even emotionally strong enough to handle the reception he would get. It is best to let Gazza get on with getting better but he has to want to get better and he has to want to fight the desire for the drink and the drugs. Only Gazza can help Gazza now, professionals can lock him away for a period of time and pump him full of drugs to "help" but they have to let him out at some point and he has to be able to turn away from all the temptation at that time.

Gazza needs help.

He needs his real friends to look after him and he needs a mission in life.

I feel a coaching role no matter how small at Rangers could sort him out,he could focus on what he's missing in his life..football.

He is on self destruct and someone has to help otherwise i'm afraid what the front page headlines will say very soon...