Matchday program from Ibrox

Mairosu

Would any kind soul pick up one for me and mail it over to this land of the oppressed ? About any game would do (obviously, an old firm program would be a total fav).

I'm willing to pay for this, or if someone wants a trade, I can send a rare Red Star Belgrade vs. Rangers Champions League matchday program from last year. Be warned, it's all in cyrillic, and you'd understand none of it, but you can't pass up on something like that...can you really.

I'll pick one up for you at the next Old Firm game, no cost. Consider it a Christmas present

PM me closer to the 27th of December telling me your adress. I promise I wont stalk you :D

And I'd love a Red Star programme if you can return the compliment.

I'll pick one up for you at the next Old Firm game, no cost. Consider it a Christmas present

PM me closer to the 27th of December telling me your adress. I promise I wont stalk you :D

Jim the gent! (tu)

Beat me to my edit. I'd do it no worries...... but there is a slight selfish angle.

I'd love to have a Red Star match day programme.

I'm actually going to start collecting programmes of teams I admire. An Olympiakos fan is sending me one from their game along with a lot of gate 7 stuff.

Jim the gent! (tu)

Beat me to my edit. I'd do it no worries...... but there is a slight selfish angle.

I'd love to have a Red Star match day programme.

I'm actually going to start collecting programmes of teams I admire. An Olympiakos fan is sending me one from their game along with a lot of gate 7 stuff.

Watched a few Gate 7 vids on youtube there, they look mental!!

Watched a few Gate 7 vids on youtube there, they look mental!!

I was speaking to one of their boys on MSN. Good chap, actually despises the green and grey as muck as he does Panathanaikos.

Calls them the 'nose bleeds' for some reason :D

And I'd love a Red Star programme if you can return the compliment.

Thank you so much.

I will throw in the Red Star vs. Rangers programme, and will add a Red Star vs. Bolton (UEFA cup 07/08) programme as a bonus. Red Star programmes are hard to come by because we print them only for European matches , and even then they're somewhat "friends and family only". However, I worked for Red Star so I pilfered some back reserves they had :D

Should you be interested in other Red Star gear, I can help. Offhand, I could make you copies of the "Zvezdo daj gol !" DVD ("C'mon Red Star, Score !") which is a compilation of their best goals throughout the history, including every goal from the 90/91 european cup campaign, the 06/07 "first Serbian double" DVD, make audio discs of fan songs etc.

And mind, the only "brotherly" affiliate with Red Star is Olympiakos...Gate 7 people travel to Serbia for every Red Star - Partizan derby or Red Star european matches. They always carry "orthodox brothers" banners and flags.

Thank you so much.

I will throw in the Red Star vs. Rangers programme, and will add a Red Star vs. Bolton (UEFA cup 07/08) programme as a bonus. Red Star programmes are hard to come by because we print them only for European matches , and even then they're somewhat "friends and family only". However, I worked for Red Star so I pilfered some back reserves they had :D

Should you be interested in other Red Star gear, I can help. Offhand, I could make you copies of the "Zvezdo daj gol !" DVD ("C'mon Red Star, Score !") which is a compilation of their best goals throughout the history, including every goal from the 90/91 european cup campaign, the 06/07 "first Serbian double" DVD, make audio discs of fan songs etc.

And mind, the only "brotherly" affiliate with Red Star is Olympiakos...Gate 7 people travel to Serbia for every Red Star - Partizan derby or Red Star european matches. They always carry "orthodox brothers" banners and flags.

Sweet. As you are providing a DVD I'll send you a t-shirt of a Rangers supporters group called the Union Bears. Let me know which one and your size.

2r4itzm.jpg

a13f4o.jpg

i6vvy8.jpg

23jieep.jpg

BTW, the atmosphere at RSB V Rangers last season was sensational, is it always like that?

European matches and vs Partizan only, nowadays. Before the all-seater rule, when Marakana could fit 95k people in it, there were some pretty manic matches, especially during our 1990/91 cup run.

This was vs. Bayern - one of the more memorable moments :

791d3babcf85195b0dfba0d71fd080eb_1b2.jpg

And a piece of our history revisited...same game, we're carrying a 2-1 lead from the away leg, home we're 2-1 down, and the a legitimate miracle happens in injury time.

Thank you so much.

Sweet. As you are providing a DVD I'll send you a t-shirt of a Rangers supporters group called the Union Bears. Let me know which one and your size.

2r4itzm.jpg

a13f4o.jpg

i6vvy8.jpg

23jieep.jpg

Nice shirts. How much are they?

• 2 months later...