Rangers Boozers

davie1689

Yea Davie we always go to Middleton's down the bottom of easter road but its always mega busy.

I'm still unsure what the laws are in Edinburgh for drinking on the streets but every time i go you see boys drinking standing next to the old bill.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Yea Davie we always go to Middleton's down the bottom of easter road but its always mega busy.

I'm still unsure what the laws are in Edinburgh for drinking on the streets but every time i go you see boys drinking standing next to the old bill.

thanks gary i will look out for it m8 :rangers:

thanks gary i will look out for it m8 :rangers:

(tu) enjoy your day

just saw the post now so its a bit late - the laws in edinburgh state that you're not allowed to drink in public but on match days the police are usually more pre-occupied getting organised in and around the stadium

just saw the post now so its a bit late - the laws in edinburgh state that you're not allowed to drink in public but on match days the police are usually more pre-occupied getting organised in and around the stadium

(tu)

(tu)

Just noticed this thread.

Middletons is fine.

The Artisan on London Road, about 50 yards from the top of Easter Road, used to be fine too.

The Masonic Club on Leith Walk is only a 10 minute walk to the ground.