Dessers

BigBearButt

Looks like hes trying too hard. Think he will come good. Has abit of the Matondo of last year about him. 

Lammers obviously has technical ability but you can see over his career has no end product. Their is guys in league 2 in scotland with technical ability too and they aint playing for Rangers. 

honestly i was going to post in the match thread you'd be better putting a Rangers top on a mannequin in his position at least a player could bounce the ball off it for a return

i always try and be objective with players but that performance tonight was just abysmal it looked like he was someone picked from the stand to make up the numbers

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Really terrible. Crowd have totally turned. 

Unfortunately listened to Beale's presser and he is still going  on about stat's and possession, he even mentioned the Motherwell game again and said I don't know who said they were the better time, look at the stat's,  ffs, guy is delusional 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

The cunt is horrendous. Beale should be sacked for signing that shite regardless of anything else 

Roofe injured means he’s starting every fucking game

Useless beyond fucking belief 

Can't even play Sima through the middle as who plays off the left.