Dessers

BigBearButt

42 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Unfortunately listened to Beale's presser and he is still going  on about stat's and possession, he even mentioned the Motherwell game again and said I don't know who said they were the better time, look at the stat's,  ffs, guy is delusional 

ive been saying this for fucking ages hes a moneyball manager hes nothing more than an accountant manager

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

ive been saying this for fucking ages hes a moneyball manager hes nothing more than an accountant manager

A moneyball manager wouldn't have signed Dessers or Lammers..

Dessers and Lammers should never have been signed and I wouldn't have allowed Guardiola to sign them never mind Beale.   

Dessers was too expensive and too old for a start with a pretty poor track record.  9 clubs in just over 10 years.  No sell-on value at all and on high wages for 4 years.

Lammers is just as bad.  Paid far too much for a guy with his recent record  of 5 clubs in the last 4 seasons playing only 86 times with a massive goal tally of 9.  Another 4 year contract on high wages with no sell-on value.

17 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Dessers and Lammers should never have been signed and I wouldn't have allowed Guardiola to sign them never mind Beale.   

Dessers was too expensive and too old for a start with a pretty poor track record.  9 clubs in just over 10 years.  No sell-on value at all and on high wages for 4 years.

Lammers is just as bad.  Paid far too much for a guy with his recent record  of 5 clubs in the last 4 seasons playing only 86 times with a massive goal tally of 9.  Another 4 year contract on high wages with no sell-on value.

4 years fucking hell

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

A moneyball manager wouldn't have signed Dessers or Lammers..

fair but then again he could have looked at those one good seasons they had and with his ego expected them to be reproduced for us

and on that i also think his mind says he can get the best out of a player as they have done it in the past but in reality his brain shuts down when it comes to that

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

fair but then again he could have looked at those one good seasons they had and with his ego expected them to be reproduced for us

and on that i also think his mind says he can get the best out of a player as they have done it in the past but in reality his brain shuts down when it comes to that

I think he's desperately looking for another Cantwell. A good player who's lost his way that needs a reboot.

The reality is though that even if he did find that player his tactics would suffocate him as he has done with Cantwell.

Sadly, enough is not enough because we have no one else.

What irks me about Dessers more than his inability is that he actually sees himself as good and is hard done by every time he loses the ball. At least Colak and Sakala and even Itten had something about them and were far more professional about their job. An absolute fraud who won't be here next season.