The timmy thread

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU'LL NEVER WIN AWAY!

partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay

Who was the co-commentator?

ive never heard someone commentate on a game so gutted in their life!! wee rat.

was it Booth? sounded like him.

fandans.

Fuck you shellik u'll NEVER win away!!!

Craig Burley (tu)

Explains it

he's a wee rat b*stard anyway

This is torture, am waiting on Villareal for £156....

We are now into 'celtic zone'.

Can I have some?

Block him if he says no :mutley:

Only kidding Highland Bear :lol:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

The milky bars are on me..

:beer2: Well done mate,halfers or ill tell everyone you PM me saying Hail Hail

:harhar:

YOU'LL NEVER WIN AWAY!

partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay partay

oohhh YOU'LL NEVVVERRRR WIN AWAYAYAY :craphead:

Ruud and Andy Gray are sticking the boot in :D

Saying Celtic are unprofessional at this level :lol:

Charlie Nicholas is raging saying that the players are not good enough

Rudd is the best commentator there is. Remeber one of the World cups, i think it was the BBC he was working for and it was his first time doing the pundit in the UK(?) And he totaly owned the lot of them, lawreson, Liniker, Martin O'Neil, and especialy Alan Hansen, he was caught laughing at him a few times i seem to remeber.

timmys looking towards the "diddy" cup now as they were calling it last year.

KDS finest :lol:

QUOTE (Roger Casement @ Sep 30 2008, 08:41 PM)

QUOTE (bhoynyc @ Sep 30 2008, 08:38 PM)

We should get to the UEFA cup final this season.

last 8 at a push

Seriously? We're better than the pishy teams that are in that tournament. Don't think it's a stretch to say we'll make the Final... that being said watch us get knocked out immediately! ha

It's fairly safe to say we'll be ahead of Aalborg so UEFA cup it is barring unreal results against Man U and our home matches.

cracks me up :mutley: