The timmy thread

Just out of interest according to the postcode on it, he lives in Springburn...why the fuck would anyone want to live in Springburn.

If you had to ask Strachan that you would get his sarky reply

"Why you asking me??why not anyone else that stays here eh?" :lol: .

We wouldnt be malicious though id just phone him loads of pizzas and stuff :mutley:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oan that sky there ''cellic fans travel the World so they expect the finest if no the next best thing''? Whit maloney and mcweedy like ? naylor? caldwell? mcphallus? That Ruud Gullit wis dyin tae laugh as well did ye clock him ? charlie bhoy is lookin mere like an auld drunk ponce every time he's oan. Whit a fcukin fud ! :sherlock:

Hes always been a tosser,Nothing like making yourself look the fool in front of a legend

How in the name o fcuk are they employing that tottie munchin retard ??? :sherlock:

All the ex Rangers players are employed (tu) they dont have much choice :lol:

I saw they had lambert on sky tonight as well fcuk I thought it was charlies twin semi literate brother ! Must be a game the sky bosses play lets employ the mongos and give the customers a laugh ! :sherlock:

We're allowed to have "no tims in europe" but they can't have "no h*** in europe"?

Please. It's a fucking rivalry.

that wasnt my point.....

Sky showed that video... pre recorded.... why choose to add that particular clip in to it?

Oan that sky there ''cellic fans travel the World so they expect the finest if no the next best thing''? Whit maloney and mcweedy like ? naylor? caldwell? mcphallus? That Ruud Gullit wis dyin tae laugh as well did ye clock him ? charlie bhoy is lookin mere like an auld drunk ponce every time he's oan. Whit a fcukin fud ! :sherlock:

Hes always been a tosser,Nothing like making yourself look the fool in front of a legend

How in the name o fcuk are they employing that tottie munchin retard ??? :sherlock:

I saw they had lambert on sky tonight as well fcuk I thought it was charlies twin semi literate brother ! Must be a game the sky bosses play lets employ the mongos and give the customers a laugh ! :sherlock:

LAMBERT!He can barely string a sentence together himself FFS.Even worse since Albertz took over as his dentist"That! day at Ibrox" :lol:

I got the message there and i know for a fact its a load of pish.

I know exactly where his house in bothwell is and the postcode definitely doesn't match up.

The number they use for his house starts with 0141, well funnily enough bothwell starts with 01698.

But hey...it will wind up some daft Timmy, so i quite happily passed it on! :)

I got the message there and i know for a fact its a load of pish.

I know exactly where his house in bothwell is and the postcode definitely doesn't match up.

The number they use for his house starts with 0141, well funnily enough bothwell starts with 01698.

But hey...it will wind up some daft Timmy, so i quite happily passed it on! :)

Wasn't sure whether he still stayed there or not

LAMBERT!He can barely string a sentence together himself FFS.Even worse since Albertz took over as his dentist"That! day at Ibrox" :lol:

The Krauts have always been good at extracting teeth ! Is it safe ? :sherlock:

The Krauts have always been good at extracting teeth ! Is it safe ? :sherlock:

Is it safe?

Surely its harder to type like that than the way you learnt in school? :P

I agree.

hahahah enjoy a big spoonful of your own medicine strachan. Beaten by a dodgy freekick. After all the goals they have got from dodgy free kicks( ie nakas that took them to the last 16 the first time was a dive from jarosik) its nice to see them losing to one.

Guest johngers
Villareal need more cutting edge imo. Too much time was spent passing it about in Celtic's half allowing the tims time to close them down and crowd them out.

When Nihat comes back he my be able to give them that (tu)