Rangers Fan's Home Painted In Celtic Colours

edranger

I would be on the war path, probably turn up out side the tim who did its house with the local FB blasting out the sash at 6 in the morning (tu)

That would be a rubbish response :P

Nah, they got him good.

It would have to be an amazing reply to topple it.

I would probably laugh. Although I would make sure they changed it back to normal

I would be appalled. Anyone laughing clearly has misunderstood the seriousness of the situation.

I would definately lose it. My usual calm persona would be shattered & i'd go totally overboard with my response.

Fuck that. I wont have green in the house unless its for eating or smoking.

I enjoy pranking mates so I wouldn't be too bothered by this, unless the paint wouldn't come off that is. I'd find it funny and I would just make sure to get them back better next time.

Forget the fact it was celtic colours. If anyone vandalised my house with paint I would seriously lose it. It would not matter if it was a union flag they painted. I would never be friends with people that have such a lack of respect for people's property. Sounds like wee neds.

Depends who did it and to what extent

One thing is guaranteed though. I'd have my revenge. House, Garage, Grass, Trees

You name it. If it's part of the perpetrators property it'll be Red, White and Blue