Who was Better?

blueboy94

Who was better  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Who was better

• Brian Laudrup
    • Davie Cooper

Who was better Davie Cooper or Brian Laudrup.

I ask this question because these players were before my time and I could only base my vote on videos seen on youtube.

From what I've heard these were the two most skillful players at Rangers,so I was wondering who would you consider better?

VOTE NOW!

:unionflag: :unionflag:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard one this. i will say coops, because yes he was more my era, even though i saw them both, but mainly in that time he was in a poorer team, and the players in opposing teams were in that time of a higher standard. he was a quality player, who had limited ability with his head, and right foot, but was a joy with his left foot, so was an out and out talented winger.

on laudo, he again was a quality player, but he was a player who played in a stronger team against weaker players, and also in the more modern era had the foresight to have more allround ability, ie pace, two good feet, and a decent heading ability.

so on this issue, i will go for coops, as i feel he had the more natural abiltiy.

It is hard, DC could be a lazy fucker at times, Laudrups last year he was shit because he was protecting himself for his big money move down south.

I'm on the fence with this one

i honestly dont know coop when he played was mesmirising as was laudo but im sure they were both fantastic players so im fence sitting i cant pick

FFS. Go and invest in a set of testicles :lol:

Better at what ? Davie was better for Rangers than Laudrup was, put it this way if he was still alive he would have been fighting our corner in the media like he was before he died. A massive loss for Rangers football club politically and on the park. :sherlock:

Better at what ? Davie was better for Rangers than Laudrup was, put it this way if he was still alive he would have been fighting our corner in the media like he was before he died. A massive loss for Rangers football club politically and on the park. :sherlock:

I mean,if you could choose 1 player to play for rangers today when both were at their peak,who would you pick?

I mean,if you could choose 1 player to play for rangers today when both were at their peak,who would you pick?

Davie Cooper by a short head, both brilliant but got to be Davie ! ;):sherlock:

Picked Laudo only because I got to see him play.

Got both their DVD's and you can't help but sit in awe when you see what they could both do.

They both knew what 'it' was to play for Rangers. None of yer "turn up get yer cheque and go home" pish.

I can't bring myself to vote on this. Both these players are my all time favourites. Anyone like myself that remembers both will say that each man displayed qualities that are rare in football today. :unionflag:

I can't bring myself to vote on this. Both these players are my all time favourites. Anyone like myself that remembers both will say that each man displayed qualities that are rare in football today. :unionflag:

(tu)