Big Ugo

AdzKyle

He`s the new Marvin! Has to get more fresh, seems comfortable on the ball for a CB and attacked the ball well but the defence wasn`t really tested and will be in the coming weeks

I think he played pretty well. The referee wasn't cutting him slack when he was challenging for the ball (which summed up the ref's performance as a whole) but he seemed to be more confident as the game progressed. He was good clearing the ball with head and foot and passed the ball reasonably well too.

It looks like a good piece of busines by our esteemed manager.

His injury problems still worry me, but if he stays fit, he's just what we need. A big no nonsense CB.

David Weir impressed me more though, I think he's the better player to be honest. Will prove himself to be the best CB in the SPL in my opinion.

I never managed to catch the game yesterday, but from what i heard Ugo Ehiogu had a good game.

Views?

Cheers

Na!!!!!! Hertz were under strength there was no test for him fortunately for us (beer)

I never managed to catch the game yesterday, but from what i heard Ugo Ehiogu had a good game.

Views?

Cheers

Yeah he had a good game won just about everythin in the air that he had to and is a no nonsense defender aswell and in general the whole defense were solid esterday

In the news of the world it says he struggle to get to grips with Bednar and his pace, I didnt see that

I was pleased by him, his distribution was good as was his heading

Theres that evil cat again ready to pounce on some poor barstewards eyes and throat :rolleyes: (beer)

In the news of the world it says he struggle to get to grips with Bednar and his pace, I didnt see that

I was pleased by him, his distribution was good as was his heading

Theres that evil cat again ready to pounce on some poor barstewards eyes and throat :rolleyes: (beer)

:lol::angry: