Smallest and largest

kplfishtank

was just checking some stats for someone when i got wondering whats the smallest and largest official crowds of rangers games you attended

i will start this off

haka fc v rangers att 3,341

red star belgrade v rangers 82,500 although im not sure if some scottish cup finals had bigger attendances as ive lost my book on them just been informed that barca beats red star

and notice to steakbake inter away dosent count as it has to be a game where you can pay in

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

V Tims when Tam Forsyth scored his 6 incher, 122,000

Same match for my biggest attendance - smallest I recall was an early 80s midweek defeat vs St Mirren in the pissin rain. 7 or 8 thousand mibbe? Certainly one of the most miserable points I've ever endured as a Bear.

Only one I could find attendances for...

Highest: Old Trafford 66,000 (although maybe a cup final before all seaters could beat that)

Lowest: Viktoria Zizkov 3,500.

EDIT: Nou Camp last season...

im a bit younger so no 100k + for me

my highest would be the Nou Camp last season, i think it was 82k

smallest from memory is against Dunfermline in Durrants only game as caretaker, 6 or 7k

im a bit younger so no 100k + for me

my highest would be the Nou Camp last season, i think it was 82k

smallest from memory is against Dunfermline in Durrants only game as caretaker, 6 or 7k

Ah the Nou Camp, I forgot about that that's my highest then.

Only one I could find attendances for...

Highest: Old Trafford 66,000 (although maybe a cup final before all seaters could beat that)

Lowest: Viktoria Zizkov 3,500.

EDIT: Nou Camp last season...

i was at the zizkov game but haka beat it by having 126 fans less

we played celtic in 1962-63 at hampden scottish cup final crowd 129,643 and drew 1-1 then won the replay 3-0.

i remember the replay was 120k plus and the total was over 1/4 million ,,3.0 and an empty terracing with 20 mins to go..gfitw..

spot on we could have scored 10 that night but we just ended up taking the piss out of them, and you are correct the celtic end was empty with 20min to go, a sight i will never forget. :rangers:

What a fucken downer it was that day.

I take it by KPLfishtank you go on the KP bus, cos I'm sure that's the bus I went on when I went to that game.

What a fucken downer it was that day.

I take it by KPLfishtank you go on the KP bus, cos I'm sure that's the bus I went on when I went to that game.

yes mate theres 3 of us on here myself steakbake and cashandcarry

i dont go on bus to europe im in the frequent flyers club my last bus trip was feyernoord and that done me in big time

ive served my apprenticeship on the bus doing some long trip but when i look back now i dont know how i managed it

steakbake still uses the bus for the shorter journeys

i dont go on bus to europe im in the frequent flyers club my last bus trip was feyernoord and that done me in big time

ive served my apprenticeship on the bus doing some long trip but when i look back now i dont know how i managed it

I think I went to Maribor on the KP bus too.

I've been on the KP bus a few times. I can't remember which ones though, I always get mixed up with the KP and Jimmy Clark bus. Was it the KP bus that when we drove through Rotterdam City centre, there was a few of us holding AJAX scarves and the daft cunts where trying to punch the bus windows in?

I've been on the KP bus a few times. I can't remember which ones though, I always get mixed up with the KP and Jimmy Clark bus. Was it the KP bus that when we drove through Rotterdam City centre, there was a few of us holding AJAX scarves and the daft cunts where trying to punch the bus windows in?

steakbake was on maribor bus

yes i was the speccy bassa who came upstairs and took ajax stuff off people as police told me if it wasnt removed they were coming on team handed

and i had just tried a cake for the first time so not too good a high for me

was just checking some stats for someone when i got wondering whats the smallest and largest official crowds of rangers games you attended

i will start this off

red star belgrade v rangers 82,500 although im not sure if some scottish cup finals had bigger attendances as ive lost my book on them

and notice to steakbake inter away dosent count as it has to be a game where you can pay in

Think my lowest was Zizkov 3,427 when you were rather the worse for wear.My highest must be Belgrade as well although i didn't realise the crowd was that big(they were some support).The scottish cup final against Hearts in 1976 had 85,354 there,so that would run Belgrade close if it's not an official attendance.Think it's a bit unfair i can't count Inter just because i never paid-that should be a plus point!

i will start this off

red star belgrade v rangers 82,500 although im not sure if some scottish cup finals had bigger attendances as ive lost my book on them

Think my lowest was Zizkov 3,427 when you were rather the worse for wear.My highest must be Belgrade as well although i didn't realise the crowd was that big(they were some support).The scottish cup final against Hearts in 1976 had 85,354 there,so that would run Belgrade close if it's not an official attendance.Think it's a bit unfair i can't count Inter just because i never paid-that should be a plus point!

i had a bad peroni in zizkov

inter dosent count cause only invited few and guys who sneaked in got to see game and ordinary decent fans stood outside stadium because the italians couldnt behave

V Tims when Tam Forsyth scored his 6 incher, 122,000 , lowest v Dundee Utd at Ibrox 1-4, a midweek game when we were shite 8-9k ish, Gregor Stevens time 1980 ?

Remember that United game well(11,000) as it was Jimmy Stewart's debut!

See when we drove through Rotterdam, did it not just remind you of another city we always drive through over here. It was so full of hate, it was like the dutch version of Aberdeen.

yeah they werent too keen on us cause of the speshul relationship with the green and grey coffin followers

Think we stayed in Munich on way to Maribor?