Ibrox this Saturday

bluepeter

Gutted have got ticket for saturday and have just been told i am getting two new kids tomorrow :(

Would have been my first game of the season too. 3 mates still going though.

Presumably you didn't get the usual 9 months notice?

Sorry lads, i just realised how weird that looked!!!

:) I foster kids Manti, Maybole etc., and they are going to court for an interim care order tomorrow, so will be almost certain they are removed from home.

He misses a game to protect vulnerable children.

A saint?

Or wrong priorities ;)

Either way I hope you teach them about The Famous Glasgow Rangers.

Oh they do, the last 2 i have had are both catholic too!

The lad i have at the minute was timmy sympathetic when he came to me in July, i showed him a few youtube clips and taught him a bit of history (anti-British, terrorist minded etc.,), he started to lean toward the blue light.

The funny thing was, the thing that tipped him away from Timmery altogether was when he heard them singing YNWA at the old firm game and was mortified because "they have nicked Liverpool's song".

Fostering Loyal

:unionflag:

:rangers:

good one mate :unionflag: you have bigger balls than me, I couldn't take the risk of getting a catholic :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Hope you enjoy the game bluepeter (tu)

I shall also be there for my first league game of the season, last game I was at was Kaunas so its fair to say I'm looking for an improvement on that night! :craphead:

I hope you're not a bad omen! I'm not travelling all that way to watch a repeat of the Kaunas game!

Gutted have got ticket for saturday and have just been told i am getting two new kids tomorrow :(

:) I foster kids Manti, Maybole etc., and they are going to court for an interim care order tomorrow, so will be almost certain they are removed from home.

A saint?

Or wrong priorities ;)

The lad i have at the minute was timmy sympathetic when he came to me in July, i showed him a few youtube clips and taught him a bit of history (anti-British, terrorist minded etc.,), he started to lean toward the blue light.

The funny thing was, the thing that tipped him away from Timmery altogether was when he heard them singing YNWA at the old firm game and was mortified because "they have nicked Liverpool's song".

Fostering Loyal

good one mate :unionflag: you have bigger balls than me, I couldn't take the risk of getting a catholic :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Don't want to upset anyone, but it just isn't the same down here. Have loads of mates who are Catholics (hardly any are Celtc fans) and there just isn't the same divisiveness.

They even know i'm Rangers daft and they genuinely aren't bothered. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I take living close (within half an hour) to Ibrox massively for granted

Good post (tu)

I think I would too if I lived that close. While it's a bit of a bind living so far away, it makes the games I do get to go to seem extra-special. I build myself up for them for weeks, I'm really excited now thinking about it. I love seeing Rangers play, and I love Ibrox :D

A saint?

Or wrong priorities ;)

Fostering Loyal

Don't want to upset anyone, but it just isn't the same down here. Have loads of mates who are Catholics (hardly any are Celtc fans) and there just isn't the same divisiveness.

They even know i'm Rangers daft and they genuinely aren't bothered. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

sounds allright

A saint?

Or wrong priorities ;)

Fostering Loyal

suppose, down south catholisism(sp) is an actuall religion and not just a guideline of what team to support

I'm going to Ibrox on Saturday for the Dundee Utd game, and already I am really excited about it. As I live in Shetland, I don't get to many games. I average about 3 per season. This is my first visit this season, and I can't wait!

My journey starts on Friday at 5pm, when I board the ferry in Lerwick for a 200 mile, 14 hour crossing to Aberdeen via Orkney. Arriving in Aberdeen at 7am, I will drive through to Inverness to drop my wife and kid off at her sisters, I'll hopefully have them and their luggage in and sorted before 10am. From there, I will start the long drive down the A9, which is a bit of a nightmare. All being well, I should reach Glasgow around lunchtime.

As I approach Glasgow, I'll feel the excitement building. I'll be dropping the car off at my brother's flat (next to Firhill) and heading to the game from there. Each time I go, I'm like a little kid, I just love the atmosphere. As we get the tube through, I'll be slightly nervous, but most of all the excitement will build up and build up, and I will be feeling almost anxious to get to the stadium. Getting off the tube at Ibrox, I'll be amazed (as I am every time) at the sea of blue, red and white which greets me, all with a single purpose: watching the Rangers at Ibrox. I'll go and check on my brick, to see if it's still there (it always is) and then I'll go round to the front of the stadium, to take my customary pic of the famous red bricks. By this time, excitement will be near fever pitch. Tucked away behind the left hand end of the red brick facade is the entrance to the area I sit in (it's in the Club Deck, and for the life of me I can't remember what area, it's the supporters club season tickets). Going through the gates, I will be buzzing. Climbing the (lots of) stairs, heart beating faster and faster, until the best moment for me: the first sight of the Ibrox pitch. I can't explain how I feel at this point, I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm apprehensive, I'm hopeful, all rolled into one.

It will be (as it always is) an amazing feeling, and one which can only come from following the greatest team in the World!

lol unlucky mate :unionflag:

Feel sorry for the ones who had booked trips down this weekend. Quite a few from up my way, since it was the school holidays aswell. But, happened to me in january.. and i was halfway down the M8 when i got the call saying the players had been told it was cancelled. Then when we reached Glasgow.. Confirmed on the Radio that they had just recieved information from the sfa saying both Rangers and Celtic had agreed to postpone the game. Was a nightmare. And i got the response from most up my way off " HAHA, No old firm for you " So..