Subs:

Kyle Lafferty

Aaron Ramsey

David Beckham

DaMarcus Beasley

David Luiz

John Fleck

Ben Foster

Got some decent youngsters in the squad coming through too, but that was my last team selection.

In year 2012 jus now. Drew my first game of the season, having won the previous 34 -_-

Akinfeev is a beast.

I've sold Ferguson for £6 million

Webster for £4.4 million

Novo for £2 million

Miller for £3.9 million

Edu for £2 million

Beasley for £5 million :)

How does Isa Bagci turn out ?

Isa is no bad, he hasn't scored yet but his ratings have been no bad. I gave him a run in at the end of the season there coz i was winning at a canter.

never lost a game :) - just bought Cuellar back for 5.5 mill and selling Webster for 5.5 so that will work out fucking good for me, even though Webster is actually superb in my game. he was partnering David Luiz all season in my defence and i only lost 11 goals.

Real Madrid just offered me £56,000,000 for Modric.

ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT.

Half way through my second season, challenging Man United for the title. He's fairly vital to my team at the moment, I'll see if I can let the transfer go through at the end of the season and if not looks like I'm looking for a new left midfielder.

ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT.

Half way through my second season, challenging Man United for the title. He's fairly vital to my team at the moment, I'll see if I can let the transfer go through at the end of the season and if not looks like I'm looking for a new left midfielder.

That's a ton of cash, there's at least 3 players better than Modric for that cash.

Try Willians Santana, he's absolutely awesome in my game.

ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT.

That's a ton of cash, there's at least 3 players better than Modric for that cash.

Try Willians Santana, he's absolutely awesome in my game.

I'm a bit wary of doing it mid season though that's the thing. Modric has been phenomenal for me.

Real have also made me a £23,500,000 bid for Cuellar so I'm making a lot of money back from that.

Can anyone recommend a good team to start with thats makes a good challenge

AC Milan.

I went them a few weeks ago with my mate, and it's bloody difficult if you try to really reduce the squads age.

I'd try Spurs, they give you a massive transfer budget of £0 meaning you have to clear out before you can buy.

AC Milan.

I went them a few weeks ago with my mate, and it's bloody difficult if you try to really reduce the squads age.

good shout but hate italian football went parma in ma last game got them promoted second season got them into the champions league want something else more harder but not in england

ive went Hamburg for a change, ive never tried the German league yet, got bored of my Rangers one now im 150+ games undefeated in the league

Hamburg starts with 0 cash, however asking the board for some straight off made me 5 million too spend, bought a couple of diddies, but im looking to make a bit of money this year through europe and league position cause im losing Olic to Bayern (Patch 3)

AC Milan.

its not that hard :craphead:

also see Modric and sign Veloso best midfielder in the game

a went dusseldorf in the german 2 second division

can any recommend any quailtly players that so far under the radar that a could sign them for dusseldorf got a budget of 200k

Love fleck on this game if you sell him you shall lose a part inside you :|

screenshot006f.png

hanke is a pretty good right back i think hes 18 or 19 and has scored about 7 goals so far and i only started playin him in november my rb and lb are great man rat gives u at least 15 a season :| guys a legend

screenshot006f.png

hanke is a pretty good right back i think hes 18 or 19 and has scored about 7 goals so far and i only started playin him in november my rb and lb are great man rat gives u at least 15 a season :| guys a legend

how do u change the backround

screenshot006f.png

downloaded a pack ages ago ill upload to speedyshare or somethin and link you to it but it changes to whatever stadium in scotland you are at that hampden one has norn iron flags and that in the pic of it it :lol:

Youll need winrar to extract go to this link : http://www.speedyshare.com/457233620.html

dload it then extract to (whatever the folders called) . . . .

then go to documents > sports interactive > fm 09 > > graphics (if the folder aint there then make it) > background ( make that folder too if it aint there) then place the folder you extracted in there :D

screenshot006f.png

downloaded a pack ages ago ill upload to speedyshare or somethin and link you to it but it changes to whatever stadium in scotland you are at that hampden one has norn iron flags and that in the pic of it it :lol:

Youll need winrar to extract go to this link : http://www.speedyshare.com/457233620.html

dload it then extract to (whatever the folders called) . . . .

then go to documents > sports interactive > fm 09 > > graphics (if the folder aint there then make it) > background ( make that folder too if it aint there) then place the folder you extracted in there :D

nice one mate cheers (tu)