Our Kit and Crest.

OrangeBurn

Kits.  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be In Favour of a Retro Kit?

• I like those sort of retro Kits. Yes.
    • I Prefair the new kits of modern times. No.
  2. 2. Team Crest or Team Badge?

• I Like the Badge with the stars.
    • I Like The Badge Without the Stars.
    • I'd Like The Crest on the Top.

Two types of Retro kits. Nothing special. Plain and Simple.

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

To be honest, Rangers FC are the only club i can think of, which the badge on their Kit is different to thier Crest. Can anyone tell me why?

Also there is an additional Poll to see, Would you like the Crest on the Kit, rather than the badge?

Thoughts? discuss.

Not really bothered about the stars. Would prefer the shirt to be more plain than they are at the moment, I get the feeling that in 20 years we'll be looking back at the shirts footballers wear at the moment and laughing.

More pressing issue is that Umbro need to get their fucking logo in the right place. It looks ridiculous where it is at the moment.

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

To be honest, Rangers FC are the only club i can think of, which the badge on their Kit is different to thier Crest. Can anyone tell me why?

Also there is an additional Poll to see, Would you like the Crest on the Kit, rather than the badge?

Thoughts? discuss.

I love the retro style tops, would like to see the crest made a bit bigger too, like the 96-97 (9 in a row) top!!

I would also like to see a better sponsor logo, the Carling one at the moment looks really tacky. Coca-Cola, or Pepsi would be good. Can anyone photo edit the top to see what it would look like? Cheers

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

Thoughts? discuss.

I love the retro style tops, would like to see the crest made a bit bigger too, like the 96-97 (9 in a row) top!!

I would also like to see a better sponsor logo, the Carling one at the moment looks really tacky. Coca-Cola, or Pepsi would be good. Can anyone photo edit the top to see what it would look like? Cheers

Rangers should have Coca-Cola as sponsors.

Celtic are more the Pepsi-type, bearing in mind that Michael Jackson was the advertising face of Pepsi for years ;)

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

Thoughts? discuss.

Celtic are more the Pepsi-type, bearing in mind that Michael Jackson was the advertising face of Pepsi for years ;)

:craphead::craphead: Burned face of Pepsi!!! I'm sure his hair/face was burned when filming a Pepsi advert?

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

Thoughts? discuss.

:mutley:

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

Thoughts? discuss.

Couldn't agree more mate. I think that the current logo would spoil any top. Having said that the retro top produced above is a cracker and is what Rangers should be all about. If the badge was just a bit bigger and it had a different sponser it would be damn near perfect.

:rangers:

Rangers Home:

rangershometw4.jpg

Rangers Away:

rangersawayfy8.jpg

Thoughts? discuss.

Like 'em a lot. Simple and classy.