RM La Liga Discussion Thread

2-1 down and Guardiola goes for it, within 5 minutes they are 3-2 up. Could you imagine Walter Smith doing that - could you fcuk.

He'd take a striker off and put a central midfielder on.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-1 down and Guardiola goes for it, within 5 minutes they are 3-2 up. Could you imagine Walter Smith doing that - could you fcuk.

Tbf we dont have the quality of Barca, but I see where you're coming from.

Tbf we dont have the quality of Barca, but I see where you're coming from.

Instead of going for it, they'd sit content and wait for something to happen. No plan B or C and no clue how to change/get back into a match.

Barca are just awesome.

Mind you, when Pandiani scored the 2nd, Muff was the 1st person I thought of :lol:

I think I actually texted DBBTB saying "Poor muff!"

Next you'll be dreaming of me next.

What a lucky bastard I was - ah well, another win, £360 up for the day and I haven't even moved from my couch!

Barca are just awesome.

Mind you, when Pandiani scored the 2nd, Muff was the 1st person I thought of :lol:

I think I actually texted DBBTB saying "Poor muff!"

Next you'll be dreaming of me next.

What a lucky bastard I was - ah well, another win, £360 up for the day and I haven't even moved from my couch!

You wish son, you wish!

:blush:

Took in some enjoyable Copa Del Ray action tonight.

Barcelona are just unplayable, if they don't win the CL I'll be astonished.

Iniesta getting some crucial fitness in tonight, just wait until you see his set up for Gudjohnsen's goal (Barca's 3rd) in a 3-1 win, 5-2 on aggregate.

Messi predictably came on for a 20 minute cameo. Wasn't at his best with a few loose passes, but had one run where he flicked a dead ball over the on-rushing Pernia's head and murdered Perea, Pablo and Ignacio Camacho with two touches. He's the best player I've seen since Zidane and that's big praise from me.

Overall, enjoyable night! :)