***The Official Rangers v Inverness CT Thread***

Muff

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic first half, 2nd half was diabolicle

better not play against utd llike they did in the snd half or its going to end up very very frustrating.

To be fair, they didn't have to really break a sweat in the 2nd Half. I'm sure the match v. DU will require a lot more effort for the full 90 (but I'd gladly take a repeat of this match if the result ended up the same).

Are some of you people never fucking pleased!

(tu)

Like i said , some people will never give it a rest.

Its highly frustrating we win 5-0 and people still put a negative spin on things.

It is. A right pain in the arse.

To be fair if we werent 5 up the second half would have been a lot different,got a lot of games coming up

Your right , if we hadn't have scored those 5 goals the game would have been very different doh

Sarcasm??????

No

:rolleyes: ..... Or was it ??

Who knows. I'll never tell.

I'm just happy Rangers won.

To be fair if we werent 5 up the second half would have been a lot different,got a lot of games coming up

Your right , if we hadn't have scored those 5 goals the game would have been very different doh

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

If your going to ask stupid questions , you'll get stupid answers ;)

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

What question did i ask you clown,learn to read i made a statement,We would have been more attacking etc in the second half

if we didnt have such a big lead built up doh

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

What question did i ask you clown,learn to read i made a statement,We would have been more attacking etc in the second half

You asked if I was being sarcastic when its fucking blatent I was.

Clown ? Can't have a conversation without resulting to petty name calling? Grow up ;)

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

Clown ? Can't have a conversation without resulting to petty name calling? Grow up ;)

Read my first post before responding like a smartarse and you have yourself a deal

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

Read my first post before responding like a smartarse and you have yourself a deal

I read you first post , and replied.

Your point was if we didn't score 5 goals in the first half , the second half would have been different ? It's a fucking stupid point at best.

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

Your point was if we didn't score 5 goals in the first half , the second half would have been different ? It's a fucking stupid point at best.

it would of 5 goals up at half time no point in busting your balls for another half when youve got a game on tuesday the game had been won

Sarcasm??????

No

Your no comedian anyway

Your fucking stupid for not understanding it,obviously Fergie wouldnt have been brought on as early or Loy if we werent 5 up.

You clearly dont have a clue what im getting at,i was actually agreeing that there was nothing wrong with easing off the pedal WHICH WE COULDNT

HAVE DONE IF WE WERENT 5 GOALS UP!