The Ulstermen tonight

SuperRangers

I thought they were the only 2 players I didnt give pass marks to.

I realise im in the minority here as Davis got the man of the match and everyone in the car home thought I was watching a different match but I thought Mendes and Broadfoot aswell as Boyd bossed the game.

I realise im in the minority here as Davis got the man of the match and everyone in the car home thought I was watching a different match but I thought Mendes and Broadfoot aswell as Boyd bossed the game.

Davis was superb tonight, stroked the ball about well and played his part in both goals

like your friends i think you where watching a different game (tu)

Davis was superb tonight, stroked the ball about well and played his part in both goals

like your friends i think you where watching a different game (tu)

I genuinley thought Davis gave the ball away a lot and his first touch was poor.

As I said, Im probably in the minority on that one.

I though Davis and big Kyle linked up brilliantly at times tonight, especially for big Kyles goal.

I hope to see more of the big man in the team after his preformance tonight.

Yes you're right they did link well, not been sure about Lafferty but could see they play well together :sherlock:

agreed, that was a poor game from davis, goal assist aside, he had a lot of poor passes and lost the ball, one it back once after losing it though which was good.

if it had to go to a midfielder, it would have been mendes, and maybe Edu who strolled through the game. Broadfoot and Boyd were the other two being talked of on my bus

Would like to see Lafferty in his proper position!

At this moment in time - Boyd____Lafferty partnership.

To be honest I think that would be an absolute nightmare. Lafferty looks to have no first touch, very poor ball control, even clumsier than Whittaker and Broadfoot, cannot hold the ball and seems to completely lack the anticipation and sharpness of thought needed as a striker. Which is maybe why his last few club managers have kept him away from the striking area.

Could not beleive Davis got MOTM, his pace and hunger was good, but his use of the ball (apart from the cross for the goal), was terrible, never seen him miss so many passes.

Lafferty i also thought was not upto much, very poor touch and control, although i dont't think we can truly judge him until we see him playing a few games in his correct postion.

Why Walter is persisting playing the hopeless Darcheville and sticking his £4m striker out on the wing baffles me!