Kris Boyd...

GOAT

once again fans favourite krissy krissy boyd proves he can play against the like of partick thistle and hamilton and more moronic supporters try to suggest this is some sort of justification for the way he behaves himself. get a grip lads. i'm sure ferdinand and terry are thinking ' thank god rangers aren't in europe as i really don't fancy facing krissy krissy boyd'. the guys a joke and always will be.

once again fans favourite krissy krissy boyd proves he can play against the like of partick thistle and hamilton and more moronic supporters try to suggest this is some sort of justification for the way he behaves himself. get a grip lads. i'm sure ferdinand and terry are thinking ' thank god rangers aren't in europe as i really don't fancy facing krissy krissy boyd'. the guys a joke and always will be.

do you even read other opinions, or do you just jump right in with your tosh... and how exactly do he behave?

heres my post, as a well documented "boyd lover"

2 oustanding performances, but against hamilton. However that is twice he has outshone his striking partner. And he was far better tonight. He just needs to keep it up... he was holding up the play, setting others up, he was just generally fantastic, well done.

Hardly claiming he was a world beater, neither was anybody else, then again, I dont think there are many strikers that have ferdinand and terry quaking in their boots, let a lone a striker playing for Rangers doh

he behaves like a prick. if anyone says that in all honesty they want krissy krissy boyd to play for us against celtic i would have to question if they are really a rangers supporter. he has proved time and time again he lacks the pace, ball control, stamina and aggression to play against stronger teams. surely a combination of miller, lafferty, darch etc will frighten celtics slow backline much more than boyd just standing up there letting himself be marked.

call it tosh if you like but it's my opinion and as i give rangers my money season after season i'm allowed it! if i didn't care about the succes of the team or the quality of the football i wouldn't say anything about the big diddy playing!

glad to see his passing has improved, alot of the time his passes used to go atray. also his flick ons have been good and hes held the ball up well the past 2 games hope it continues. i think the whole scotland fiasco has just spurred him on to improve his all round play. although we will have to wait untill next seasons champs league to see what he will be like against quality opposition.

Still, the worst thing about it is the sheer amazement that Boyd's actually managed to do things most footballers consider standard practice for two games in a row.

I'm not convinced yet.

He was like a completely different player, his long ball over the left back to the wideman (cant remember if it was davis or broadfoot) was superb, then there was this bullet long ball that pedro played to him, he took it down with his feet, held it up and played it back out again, some of his link up was brilliant. But, as had been said already, it was only against hamilton, and he needs to keep it up, starting with Inverness at the weekend

he behaves like a prick. if anyone says that in all honesty they want krissy krissy boyd to play for us against celtic i would have to question if they are really a rangers supporter. he has proved time and time again he lacks the pace, ball control, stamina and aggression to play against stronger teams. surely a combination of miller, lafferty, darch etc will frighten celtics slow backline much more than boyd just standing up there letting himself be marked.

call it tosh if you like but it's my opinion and as i give rangers my money season after season i'm allowed it! if i didn't care about the succes of the team or the quality of the football i wouldn't say anything about the big diddy playing!

You behave like a prick

You behave like a prick

I support this analysis.

has it even crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe boyd has decided to up his game since he cant even get in the scotland side and that hes not been a 1st team regular this season? even mccoist has said hes been getting his head down and working hard in training like he never used to. give the guy the benefit of the doubt, because if he continues to put in good performances he deserves a to start against celtic.