Miller Frustrated By Snub?

Muff

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...+snub&channel=&

Charlie Miller admits he is frustrated at not securing a move away from SK Brann.

The 30-year-old has stated his desire to leave the Norwegian outfit and return to Britain.

Miller, who has spent two-and-a-half years in Norway, had hoped to secure a return to Ibrox after spending a week on trial with Walter Smith's Rangers.

But Rangers have since confirmed they will not offer the midfielder a new deal.

Miller also trained with Cardiff City in December, but missed out on a contract with Dave Jones' side.

"I don't like the way trials work. You come to a club, don't get proper feedback and then you end up not getting a contract," Miller told iBergen.no

"I cannot stand trials. Either you are good enough or you are not."

Charlie Miller admits he is frustrated at not securing a move away from SK Brann.

The 30-year-old has stated his desire to leave the Norwegian outfit and return to Britain.

Miller, who has spent two-and-a-half years in Norway, had hoped to secure a return to Ibrox after spending a week on trial with Walter Smith's Rangers.

Miller also trained with Cardiff City in December, but missed out on a contract with Dave Jones' side.

"I don't like the way trials work. You come to a club, don't get proper feedback and then you end up not getting a contract," Miller told iBergen.no

He had his chance a few years ago and fecked it up....He only has himself to blame, feckin ershole so he is (beer)

Interesting. He gets to train here, then greets to the press when we don't want to sign him.

What a rocket.

Looked like a feckin jakey if you ask in that last photo of the training session...he was half way to being a jakey anyway when he was last at Ibrox (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) :D

Looked like a feckin jakey if you ask in that last photo of the training session...he was half way to being a jakey anyway when he was last at Ibrox (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) :D

Have to agree <_<

My sentirely entiments, dear boy, he'sh looking rather the worsshh for wear theeesh daysh. (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) An' one for old times shake (beer)

(sick) (sick) (sick) (sick)

"I cannot stand trials."

Easy then - just plead guilty! :lol:

:lol: wideo!