****The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Brown Brogue

Just watching the highlights there, McGregor definitely at fault for the first goal as well IMO, shot wasn't even powerfully hit, just trundled past him as he dived like he was wearing cement boots.

And second goal was his customary push of a weak shot straight into the path of an opponent right in front of goal, Alexander needs to be brought back in.

Just watching the highlights there, McGregor definitely at fault for the first goal as well IMO, shot wasn't even powerfully hit, just trundled past him as he dived like he was wearing cement boots.

And second goal was his customary push of a weak shot straight into the path of an opponent right in front of goal, Alexander needs to be brought back in.

Haha. Awesome username and avatar. Neji is amazing. As are, of course, brown brogues.

McGregor's impressed me for one season, Alexander's impressed me since his Cardiff days.

McGregor is having a horror season, im at a loss to explain as to why he's still between the sticks.

he hasnt lost his ability jus confidence

but he hasnt improved his ability hence this comment :

"And second goal was his customary push of a weak shot straight into the path of an opponent right in front of goal"

How many times has he done this? First goal lyon scored against us was his fault for pushing the ball right to govou when nothing would have happened had he left it, he did the exact same thing in the next spl game and i think he did something similar in an old firm game as well. Hes still young for a goalkeeper but he should be working to improve on areas where he is weakest, if he doesnt he will never be a great goalkeeper just a good one. Surely after making the same mistake at least 3 times you should be learning from your mistakes??

he hasnt lost his ability jus confidence

I'd argue that he hasn't lost his confidence either.

He's just become very complacent.

He's certainly doing very little to justify his rumoured £20,000 a week wage packet at the moment.

I'd give alexander a decent run unil xmas cause McGregors head is still up his arse.

McGregor's impressed me for one season, lexander's impressed me since his Cardiff days.

McGregor is having a horror season, im at a loss to explain as to why he's still between the sticks.

Alexander all the way FTP and the IRA.

McGregor's impressed me for one season, lexander's impressed me since his Cardiff days.

Agree with that mate (tu)

Alexander was probably the most consistant goalkeeper in The Championship for three or four years.

Agree with that mate (tu)

Alexander was probably the most consistant goalkeeper in The Championship for three or four years.

Lets get rid of McGregor and buy Boruc.

:craphead: