Rememberance sunday

macleod1873

After all that guff in the papers today concerning those scum IRA supporters about the poppy,s on the strips a think the manks will be shamed into wearing poppies and will have a minutes silence ALL EYES ON THE SAN GIRO THE MORN WERE WATCHING.

Seen today that Rangers and Killie are having a minutes silence which im delighted. Does anyone know if the soap dodgers are doing anything? I presume not

Yeah they are doing someting a demonstration walk out!!

and if there is a minute silence they shall turn there backs and stomp there feet :rolleyes:

fu*king morons!!

Seen today that Rangers and Killie are having a minutes silence which im delighted. Does anyone know if the soap dodgers are doing anything? I presume not

and if there is a minute silence they shall turn there backs and stomp there feet :rolleyes:

fu*king morons!!

unbelievable how these c*nts can seriously think about doing this when probably their relatives died in these wars so they could have a better life!! f*ckin morons!!

fu*king morons!!

They are just total scum. TBH i hope they do and hopefully the country will wake up and see them for what they really are. Do they not realise irish soldiers died in the poppy fields of France aswell

Brits out, that is their fundamental upbringing. The fact that they are 'FREE' due to the braveness of our fallen brethren escapes them..... They are morons, though I do not pity them. It ain't that hard a task to pick up a book. God Bless Them, Lest We Forget.