I'd love to hear Flower of Scotland at Ibrox all the time

ManchestGer

Do you think Rangers were originally formed to be British? We were formed in the same manner as the majority of Scottish clubs, no more British than say Inverness or Aberdeen. This Britishness is only because it is Anti-Irish at the end of the day.

And if you don't consider England Scotland's rivals then you don't know anything about football or so called brittish history.

GSTQ has a verse about "Crushing Scots" and you want to sing it? And you're Scottish?

It's crushing rebellious Scots and it's not in the National Anthem.

But you'll need to calm down or you'll be off.....

So? It's in the official lyrics. I don't want to be associated with a song like that. And you have the audacity to wear a Rangers top with a Scottish Saltire on the back of it? Very poor.

I won't be off. I'm merely stating my opinion.

And the home top before that had a wee union flag next to the scotland flag on the bottom of the hip. How do you like that?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brigadoon? What? Where abouts you from mate? Get a life, get some pride. You are the sort of fan Rangers want to get rid of. You are one of the ones who drag this illustrious club through the mud, with your bile.

Rangers don't need fans like youse.

WATP!!

Rangerslad, the brigadoon of RM.

Makes a sensible post once every century.

Let's hope so. Brigadoon dissapears for a hundred years, does it not ?

:rolleyes:

Do you think Rangers were originally formed to be British? We were formed in the same manner as the majority of Scottish clubs, no more British than say Inverness or Aberdeen. This Britishness is only because it is Anti-Irish at the end of the day.

And if you don't consider England Scotland's rivals then you don't know anything about football or so called brittish history.

GSTQ has a verse about "Crushing Scots" and you want to sing it? And you're Scottish?

So? It's in the official lyrics. I don't want to be associated with a song like that. And you have the audacity to wear a Rangers top with a Scottish Saltire on the back of it? Very poor.

That is a lie.

And feel free to ignore my warning - but you've already been reported for racism.

We Are A british team so we should keep singing the british national anthem,GSOQ

Fuck FOS

:unionflag:

FUCK GSOQ. Rangers are not a brittish team they're Scottish you twat!!!!!!!!!!

We should sing FOS because GSOQ is english, put that in your :pipe: and smoke it ya arse

Back to England ya dick!

FOS is a drone of a song!

Rangers ARE a British team, whether you like it or not. You are also British.

GSTQ is British, not English.

1. That verse was taken out of the official anthem and as such is never sung, maybe you should actually look at the lyrics.

2. It talks of the rebellious Scots, in other words the Jacobites who were rebelling against the crown not all Scots. More Scots fought for the government forces than for the Jacobites. I suppose you support the idea that the Stewarts with their absolute monarchy were the true monarchs of the UK?

And the home top before that had a wee union flag next to the scotland flag on the bottom of the hip. How do you like that?

So? That's just to attract the British bigots like yourself. It's just the same case as David Murray launching that Orange top a few years back for the sole purpose of because it was Orange. Orange is not a Rangers colour. Should always stick with tradition.

RED

WHITE

BLUE!!!

WATP!!!

So? That's just to attract the British bigots like yourself. It's just the same case as David Murray launching that Orange top a few years back for the sole purpose of because it was Orange. Orange is not a Rangers colour. Should always stick with tradition.

RED

WHITE

BLUE!!!

WATP!!!

As in the Union Jacks colours :craphead:

RED

WHITE

BLUE!!!

WATP!!!

We have had purple away tops before

and orange and blue stripes

You are a muppet

RED

WHITE

BLUE!!!

WATP!!!

I suggest you calm down and post less aggresively. I dont know how much you know about the club's history, but look in your PM Box.

That was done for a reason. Any questions PM me back, do not post in this thread.

We Are A british team so we should keep singing the british national anthem,GSOQ

Fuck FOS

:unionflag:

FUCK GSOQ. Rangers are not a brittish team they're Scottish you twat!!!!!!!!!!

We should sing FOS because GSOQ is english, put that in your :pipe: and smoke it ya arse

Back to England ya dick!

FOS is a drone of a song!

Rangers ARE a British team, whether you like it or not. You are also British.

GSTQ is British, not English.

We are British though. If you want to believe any different, then please do so.

England and Scotland are rivals when it comes to playing football, rugby etc. Everything that Scotland does isn't in spite of England, and vice versa. If you want to look at countries who are real rivals, look at the Greeks and Turks.

A verse that is NEVER sung, and is omitted from lyrics given out? Just on the same level as FOS sings about standing and fighting against armies from England.

RED

WHITE

BLUE!!!

WATP!!!

Compared to the Scottish racist like yourself?

this always happens in these threads, people should learn to respects other peoples opinions and believes. To many rangers is a scottish club and to many it is a british club. People also support the club for different reasons aswell.

No one is right or wrong here just have different opinions and we should respect that.

This British/Scottish thing tends to get a bit heated. The only thing I'd add is Scotland, England and Wales are forever, Britain is only for as long as the people vote for it. Britain is a political union and can be dissolved but it's constituent nations cannot.

What will people feel if this ever happens?

To many rangers is a scottish club and to many it is a british club.

...and to many Rangers is both a Scottish and a British club. Why people keep talking as if Scotland and the United Kingdom are mutually exclusive is beyond me.

This British/Scottish thing tends to get a bit heated. The only thing I'd add is Scotland, England and Wales are forever, Britain is only for as long as the people vote for it. Britain is a political union and can be dissolved but it's constituent nations cannot.

What will people feel if this ever happens?

Well we're veering off topic, but there is no guarantee that Scotland, England and Wales 'are forever', during the Devolution debate in the 70s there was a lot of talk of Shetland seceding from Scotland.

But I doubt there will be any change in the make up of the UK in the foreseeable future.

this always happens in these threads, people should learn to respects other peoples opinions and believes. To many rangers is a scottish club and to many it is a british club. People also support the club for different reasons aswell.

No one is right or wrong here just have different opinions and we should respect that.

Opinions arguably, but I can't respect ignorance.

i dont get what the big fuss is. im equelly proud of being both, if they sung flower of scotland at a gers game i would sing along and i do sing all the british songs when there sung. When i was in navy training we were doing a remberance thing for the gulf war and we sung god save the queen there, i was so proud, i love being part of both i dont know why we have to be so devided, ARE WE NOT ALL BOTH! well im talking about the scottish rangers supports that post

Tell you what. Just for a laugh, if I hear anyone trying to get this going at Ibrox I'll gladly sing along.

Get a ticket for the Broomie corner :mutley:

Might as well. I've been wanting to shout abuse at they Blue Order bassas for ages :ph34r::D

Tell you what. Just for a laugh, if I hear anyone trying to get this going at Ibrox I'll gladly sing along.

Might as well. I've been wanting to shout abuse at they Blue Order bassas for ages :ph34r::D

Before you shout abuse at them Jim, get them to give us a blast of The Sash.

Before you shout abuse at them Jim, get them to give us a blast of The Sash.

Nah. They only sing what the band play! Sing what the band play! they only sing what the band play :D