False horizons !

THEFISH

Ive read abot 20 times from several media outlets that Waldo has turned things around at Ibrox since he arrived.

Can someone explain what has been turned around coz for the past few days I cant for the love of me work out what he has done.

Ok.....5 against DUFC who are pesh and have been pesh for the past 20yrs, a draw against Dunfermline who are the peshiest of the pesh and a draw at home against a very understrength Hertz.

Have I missed something here by the way :rolleyes: (beer)

Well we haven't lost a goal, so that's the first brick in the wall (tu) .

Sheeite I did miss something.....we havent lost a goal to pesh DUFC, Dunfermiline and vastly understrength Hertz, thanks for that how silly of me

I said .....false horizons !!!!!!

Did we not beat Dunfermline 1-0.... any thats being pedantic... I agree that there really has been no discernible turnround in our performance... we were up and down under PLG as well... However there would appear to be a better atmosphere around the club wouldn't you say? Time alone will tell

McLeish's comments today shed a little more light on things and makes you wonder ... if only for a second... if he was not hard done by????

Did we not beat Dunfermline 1-0.... any thats being pedantic... I agree that there really has been no discernible turnround in our performance... we were up and down under PLG as well... However there would appear to be a better atmosphere around the club wouldn't you say? Time alone will tell

McLeish's comments today shed a little more light on things and makes you wonder ... if only for a second... if he was not hard done by????

Yes it was 1 nil I stand corrected.....But results against the likes of them are irrelevant to me Im afraid.

Beating an understrength Hertz at home was the result that should have been more prolific

Do you think this current lot can take a result from Porkheed in a few weeks...I think the wee snarlin dug is already preparing to put the knife in further, I wont be putting money on us anyway thats for sure, we are a long way from my heart ruling my head

I fancy that we will be more up for the fight the next time we play Celtic if not quite having the quality.

I will be more confident that we can shut them out now that I would ever have been had PLG stayed... Ugo and Weir are better equipped to nullify the threat of that vinegar bloke but like alot of people I worry about our lack of pace...

My heart would have me believe we can sneak a 1-0 win next time we play them... as you point out my head would probably say 0-0 or a 1-0 loss is more likely.

Howeve ever that is progress, under PLG I seriously would not have been surprised if we had been on the end of a right tanking, that defence was capable of leaking 4 or more goals in a game

Yes it was 1 nil I stand corrected.....But results against the likes of them are irrelevant to me Im afraid.

Beating an understrength Hertz at home was the result that should have been more prolific

Do you think this current lot can take a result from Porkheed in a few weeks...I think the wee snarlin dug is already preparing to put the knife in further, I wont be putting money on us anyway thats for sure, we are a long way from my heart ruling my head

the only plus is 'no goals conceded' its frustrating coz Celtic were peesh against Caley and still won at the last minute. I know we have lots of negatives against PLG but he did manage to get us playing some really good football at times, pity all the other bits didn't work out

I dont know if you noticed we got absolutely humped by "peshy dunfermline" only 2 weeks prior to that win you thought was a draw. Get yer heid oot yer erse min we've been getting humiliated by all these wee teams all season. Were ye no interested in results against these wee teams when we got beat by caley thistle at home, drew wi st mirren at home, beat by falkirk away? the list goes on.

I dont know if you noticed we got absolutely humped by "peshy dunfermline" only 2 weeks prior to that win you thought was a draw. Get yer heid oot yer erse min we've been getting humiliated by all these wee teams all season. Were ye no interested in results against these wee teams when we got beat by caley thistle at home, drew wi st mirren at home, beat by falkirk away? the list goes on.

Aye very good...you misunderstod me Im not in the slightest impressed about any flockin result.....tae put things in a nutshell, its aflockin disgrace that RFC have slid to the current level.

Its absoloutely unacceptable but when we have a man in charge who is off shortly and he is not a born and bred bluenose so what else can we expect.

He will not give a feck about RFC a few yaers from now mark my words.

I would love 5 mins with that barsteward for starters...excuse the heed up the erse but its a lovely view even if I say so maself :rolleyes: <bouncy>

What are you on aboot? "a man in charge who is off shortly"??? and "will not give a feck about RFC a few years from now"???

I take it you mean Murray? What makes you think he's off shortly? Do you know something the press dont?

"I would love 5 mins with that barsteward for starters"

:o

Think someone is on the wrong type of chat forum; still each to their own!

It was Posted: Jan 30 2007, 11:13 AM......yer too late laddie, 8 hrs to be exact (beer) <bouncy>