Celtics refereeing decisions..

GOAT

Ah the famous old, "leave the paranoia to them, bla bla bla, it's the celtic way, bla bla bla, we're Rangers fans, we shouldn't complain like them bla bla bla."

If you want to accept biased and corrupt officials and decisions thats your choice. But the typical argument amongst people on here is laughable.

Incompetent perhaps, biased and corrupt - no - sorry - just dont accept that.

Let's look at it this way. Are you telling me the officials, whom have grew up in Scotland, love football (for obvious reasons), have obviously supported a football club in Scotland, can't be biased or corrupt for the team they support?

I know, if I was a referee, I'd be biased in favour of Rangers. But no your right, they are all true, honest professionals.

Steve Conroy's and Eddie Smiths SPL History of reffing Celtic

Games reffed = 14

Celtic wins = 14

Goals scored = 27

Goals against = 7

:sherlock:

My Boss (Celt*c Fan) is friends with Steve Conroy (Also a Tim). And he claims Conroy gives them nothing when hes the Ref because hes a Celt*c Supporter and doesnt want to look like favoring them.

*Think i better show him this*

Is your boss from Shotts ?

Yes we can kill off teams on our own, but we can't stop officials handing that lot advantage upon advantage every week with their piss poor handling of games.

Its paranoia only when you THINK you see something, not when its clear for all to see. Yet no-one has the clear mind to point out those blatant decisions.

Did the linesman shut his fucking eyes on Sunday at the Accies game, because surely he was able to see that clash was outside the box. As for me I felt there was minimal contact and if you look the divvy actually clips his own heel.

If they continue at this rate even during a poor run of form then they'll get gifted win after win. Yet as per usual we'll get dropped points after dropped points.

Even itself out over the season, my arse.

Ah the famous old, "leave the paranoia to them, bla bla bla, it's the celtic way, bla bla bla, we're Rangers fans, we shouldn't complain like them bla bla bla."

If you want to accept biased and corrupt officials and decisions thats your choice. But the typical argument amongst people on here is laughable.

Let's look at it this way. Are you telling me the officials, whom have grew up in Scotland, love football (for obvious reasons), have obviously supported a football club in Scotland, can't be biased or corrupt for the team they support?

I know, if I was a referee, I'd be biased in favour of Rangers. But no your right, they are all true, honest professionals.

Thats why you aint a referee - no concept of sportsmanship - only about winning at all costs - and the whinging because it aint all sunshine and roses probably makes you the type not to play sport unless your winning. When you were a kid did you take your ball home if you wern't on the winning side ?

Thats why you aint a referee - no concept of sportsmanship - only about winning at all costs - and the whinging because it aint all sunshine and roses probably makes you the type not to play sport unless your winning. When you were a kid did you take your ball home if you wern't on the winning side ?

Nope, I used to be bully wee shites like you.

i agree its more incompetance than bias we just seem now to have a group of refs youve never heard of far too many retired at the one time last season they werent great but had the experiance that some of this years batch dont

but this is a one off bp9 we will disagree more than agree over the course of the season

LOL - yep that doesn't surprise me - except you probably went greeting to yer maw when they snapped back and defended themselves. Inside every bully is an insecure wee boy! but enough of the cultured arguments - there is no overall bias in the game against Rangers - there are reasons why we are behind Celtic but it is neither institutionalised bais nor corruption