That's they team

I hope its more

________________McGregor_________________

Hutton___Caldwell______McManus____Broadfoot

________________Hartley___________________

__________Ferguson____Brown______________

Commons_________________________McFadden

________________Iwelumo__________________

Could well be - that's just the team SSN said is starting.

England squad: Carson, Robinson, James, Bridge, Davies, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Mancienne, Richards, Upson, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Bullard, Parker, Wright-Phillips, Young, Agbonlahor, Bent, Crouch, Defoe.

Germany squad: Adler, Wiese, Compper, Friedrich, Hinkel, Mertesacker, Schaefer, Tasci, Westermann, Hitzlsperger, Jones, Marin, Rolfes, Schweinsteiger, Trochowski, Weis, Gomez, Helmes, Klose, Podolski.

:rolleyes:

England squad: Carson, Robinson, James, Bridge, Davies, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Mancienne, Richards, Upson, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Bullard, Parker, Wright-Phillips, Young, Agbonlahor, Bent, Crouch, Defoe.

Germany squad: Adler, Wiese, Compper, Friedrich, Hinkel, Mertesacker, Schaefer, Tasci, Westermann, Hitzlsperger, Jones, Marin, Rolfes, Schweinsteiger, Trochowski, Weis, Gomez, Helmes, Klose, Podolski.

whats the need? i dont give 2 shits about england and was born and raised here.....mon the SCOTLAND!!!!!!

could you not start another thread for that?

obv want Scotland to win but since Burley took over I have lost all passion for Scotland National team

_____________McGregor_________________

__Hutton__Cauldwell__McAnus__Naysmith__

______Feguson________Hartley__________

______________Brown__________________

__McFadden______________Maloney______

____________Iwelumo__________________

too many time is the Scotland team these days (td)

theres 2 things that worry me about that team....Caldwell as he is gash and i dont rate Naysmith...im all for giving Iwelumo another go tonight..... I'm really looking forward to it!!

Caldwell is scotlands prob most on form defender he has came a good way

obv want Scotland to win but since Burley took over I have lost all passion for Scotland National team

_____________McGregor_________________

__Hutton__Cauldwell__McAnus__Naysmith__

______Feguson________Hartley__________

______________Brown__________________

__McFadden______________Maloney______

____________Iwelumo__________________

too many time is the Scotland team these days (td)

theres 2 things that worry me about that team....Caldwell as he is gash and i dont rate Naysmith...im all for giving Iwelumo another go tonight..... I'm really looking forward to it!!

Caldwell is scotlands prob most on form defender he has came a good way

I still rate McManus leaps and bounds over him tho. Caldwell has had a good season, and I suppose I'm thinking once a donkey always a donkey maybe thats why some gers fans wont get off broadfoots back still eh?

John Collins, the man who happens to be in the studio tonight should have been given the job over Burley.

A lot of people dislike him because he is arrogant (It is well known that I am an absolute stickler for high-quality physical conditioning) and he played for Celtic, but I don't think there is one Scottish coach who comes close to him in terms of knowledge and the standards he sets for his players.

John Collins, the man who happens to be in the studio tonight should have been given the job over Burley.

Alot of people dislike him because he is arrogant (It is well known that I am an absolute stickler for high-quality physical conditioning) and he played for Celtic, but I don't think there is one Scottish coach who comes close to him in terms of knowledge and the standards he sets for his players.

would of been a good choice......at the time I wanted Souness for the same reason rules with iron fist, i like them types of managers