Ferguson tonight

MikeBlue

However, Barry asked and showed for the ball. He then stood still and waited for the pass and the Argentine player nipped in infront of him

Sorry - should have realised it was Ferguson's fault rather than Hartley's for taking so long to make the pass.

You were slagging Ferguson off pretty early in the game, you know (check your posts) - I doubt he could ever have had a decent game in your eyes

For the first 20 minutes he was AWOL and he lost his man for the goal. So I posted that, truth hurts.

Then he had a 5-10 minute spell in the game (Which I also posted)

Then I posted at the end of the game saying he was average

Barry hasnt had a really good game for Rangers since Werder Bremen at home in the UEFA Cup

So you regularly posted on what you think you saw.Big deal! Fortunately others can form their own opinions of what they saw.

My own opinion ? Barry easily the classiest Scot. (tu)

You have an opinion..... I have an opinion.

If you are happy with what Barry produced last night, then we have problems. He was poor for the first 20 minutes, had a decent 5-10 minute spell, then dropped out the game again.

5-10 minutes from our best and most talented player is not good enough IMO

There you go again,your opinion is the only correct one. <cr>

tbh I think we all seem to be like this :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe this thread is still going.

The only positive last night was Ferguson getting 60minutes more under his belt!

No one in a Scotland shirt was even close to having a good game <cr>

Are you reading what's in this thread or are the words converting to 'Barry Ferguson was motm' in your head?

Yes Danny i have read this thread!

I agree with Both points that have been brought up but dragging over the same points is a bit tiresome.

TMWWBK said he was his MOTM maybe you should go back and read all of the posts before jumping on your highhorse :rolleyes:

He's only one man. Rest of the posts seem a little less praiseworthy and more 'he is improving'. Which, let us face it. wouldn't be hard.

btw, my high horse has a very comfortable saddle. Thanks for keeping it warm for me :P

For the last time let me say this about Ferguson performance...It was good to see him get 60mins under his belt, IMO he wasn't a stand out!

Barry showed small signs of getting his old self back. Which I think is a wee bit more than just saying the only positive was his 60 minutes.

But lets hope he gets back to his former self, now he's free of injury for Rangers and Scotland (tu)

We can indeed only hope. And by former self I mean the one from about 2 years ago and earlier. He was mediocre for us last year.

(btw, I felt AM actually DID have a good game and did his international chances little harm)

Two things we can agree on :beer2:

We can indeed only hope. And by former self I mean the one from about 2 years ago and earlier. He was mediocre for us last year.

(btw, I felt AM actually DID have a good game and did his international chances little harm)

Two things we can agree on :beer2:

Hurrah!

However, Barry asked and showed for the ball. He then stood still and waited for the pass and the Argentine player nipped in infront of him

Sorry - should have realised it was Ferguson's fault rather than Hartley's for taking so long to make the pass.

You were slagging Ferguson off pretty early in the game, you know (check your posts) - I doubt he could ever have had a decent game in your eyes

For the first 20 minutes he was AWOL and he lost his man for the goal. So I posted that, truth hurts.

Then he had a 5-10 minute spell in the game (Which I also posted)

Then I posted at the end of the game saying he was average

Barry hasnt had a really good game for Rangers since Werder Bremen at home in the UEFA Cup

So you regularly posted on what you think you saw.Big deal! Fortunately others can form their own opinions of what they saw.

My own opinion ? Barry easily the classiest Scot. (tu)

You have an opinion..... I have an opinion.

If you are happy with what Barry produced last night, then we have problems. He was poor for the first 20 minutes, had a decent 5-10 minute spell, then dropped out the game again.

5-10 minutes from our best and most talented player is not good enough IMO

There you go again,your opinion is the only correct one. <cr>

tbh I think we all seem to be like this :D

Aint that a fact. (tu):lol: