What long forgotten Rangers momentoes have you discovered?

Tontospal

Tidying up a drawer this morning and I found a commemorative coin from the 1999 Scottish Cup Final v celtc.

It's slightly bigger and heavier than a 2 pound coin.

On one side it has a Rangers badge (lion in a football with ready underneath and Rangers Football Club around the outside).

On the other side it has the Scottish Cup and some details about the game (date etc) and also states that it is the Inaugural Final at the New National Stadium.

Thought I'd share it with the board.

My dad died over 25yrs ago and I still have to this day his Aye Ready badge and a glass tankard from the winning side in the Scottish Cup and League Cup 1962. The tankard is engraved with both trophies and the players names. The winning squad was:-

Willie Ritchie

Bobby Shearer

Eric Caldow

Ron McKinnon

Doug Baillie

Harry Davis

Ian McMillan

Billy Henderson

Davy Wilson

Jim Baxter

Ralph Brand

Alex Scott

Jim Miller

Scot Simon (Manager)

Davie Kinnear (Trainer)

What a team!!!!

Was doing a job for someone and he told me his old grandad was a Rangers supporter. The boy comes back two minutes later with a handful of old tickets saying here you can have these. ECWC final ticket, and a few other european away tickets from the 70s

I keep a whole box full of rangers memorabilia including t shirts and flags and programmes and all kinds of stuff.

Anyone remember the t shirt that was for us gettin to the last 16 of the champions league

I was cleaning my cupboard out and found a black bag, in that black bag I found a signed a 9IAR ball. Not sure what names are on it but theres deffo gazza and laudrup and the rest of the players round that team.

I have (somewhere) a Rangers Ball signed by the full team after Helicopter Sunday. I won it at a Charity even but not sure it will be worth much as there may be hundreds of them.

Also have my Dad's Rangers Glass tankard from the 70's with the honours list on and trimmed with gold leaf.