Superleague Formula

FlippinEck

Read in the paper yesterday the last race was at the weekend, Ryan Dalziel was back racing, the guy that won the race was the guy who stood in for Ryan in one of our races earlier in the competition when he came 4th.

Found more info on the gers site... the season is over now, we nearly had a podium finish at the weekend had it not been for a poor pit call, we came 13th overall, heres hoping we can do better next season as the second half of our racing season was fantastic after a poor start

A Super Finish

RYAN DALZIEL'S hopes of taking Rangers to a top-10 overall finish in the inaugural Superleague Formula campaign were dashed in Spain.

But he'll have taken heart from his third top-seven finish in just four races at Jerez over the weekend.

Superleague FormulaThe Scots driver was 11th in qualifying for the first race but crashed out seven laps from the end and he was officially placed 15th.

That meant he was fourth on the grid for the second contest and, in front of 34,000 fans, he was a much more impressive sixth at the conclusion.

As a result, the Rangers team moved up to 227 points and finished 13th in the final competition table.

James Walker, who drove for Gers at the Nurburgring in September and came fourth in one race, won the final drive of the season for Borussia Dortmund.

He became the first British driver to score a Superleague Formula win and said: "When I was fourth for Rangers it was a big surprise but this is a bigger one."Superleague Formula

Beijing Guoan, who have led the event since it began at Donington Park in August, were comprehensive winners some 76 points ahead of second-placed PSV Eindhoven.

AC Milan claimed the final end-of-term podium position, finishing just two points behind the Dutch team.

More people would be interested if we were doing well, I know that for sure, we had a poor start and had some car failure but the second half of the season was really good, bit unlucky not to get a podium finish at the weekend aswell, pretty gutted that the guy that won the race at the weekend had raced for us before, he did well i think and got us a 4th place finish