13/12/08 - DUNDEE UTD. (A)

20/12/08 - HIBS (H)

27/12/08 - SCUM (H)

SCUM HAVE :

7/12/08 - HIBS (A)

13/12/08 - HEARTS (H)

21/12/08 - FALKIRK (A)

27/12/08 - RANGERS (A)

We really need to take 12 points in December. The only potential slip up I can see is Dundee United away, as they have proved to be our bogey team in recent years. The fixtures seem to be fairly balanced with Celtc facing potential slip ups at Easter Road and possibly Falkirk.

Going to Dundee united match! (tu)

Doubt we will lose but dread a draw im guessing 1 or 2 goals ahead.

Dundee untd played and drew with hamilton 1-1 so either hamilton are getting better or dundee are slipping up.

We need the points currently 4 points behind the "thingys" which means if they slip up and draw with a few of their games we can overtake them. Fingers crossed and hope WS comes up with a good idea.

December could be a vital month in terms of fixtures;

WE HAVE :

6/12/08 - HAMILTON (H)

13/12/08 - DUNDEE UTD. (A)

20/12/08 - HIBS (H)

27/12/08 - SCUM (H)

SCUM HAVE :

7/12/08 - HIBS (A)

13/12/08 - HEARTS (H)

21/12/08 - FALKIRK (A)

27/12/08 - RANGERS (A)

We really need to take 12 points in December. The only potential slip up I can see is Dundee United away, as they have proved to be our bogey team in recent years. The fixtures seem to be fairly balanced with Celtc facing potential slip ups at Easter Road and possibly Falkirk.

it's a conspiracy how dare we have 3 home games and 1 away game to their 3 away and 1 home who makes these bloody fixtures they need sacked!

Can't see it happening with Falkirk.

You never know however

I dunno ya know....Falkirk know how to pass the ball about....especially against us we couldnt get the ball off em at the Falkirk stadium on the opening day.

However their strikers arnt great, but if they got their shooting boots on (thats a big if) then I can see Falkirk at least pushing Celtic to a draw!