Pedro out of touch !

Unionloyal

I think he means in terms of quality of football domestically....When you have Falkirk and Hamilton (relegation contenders as it stands now) playing great passing football at times I can see why he has made that comment.... Too easy to see the negative in things all the time...I love Scottish football, but hey ho thats just me

I think he means in terms of quality of football domestically....When you have Falkirk and Hamilton (relegation contenders as it stands now) playing great passing football at times I can see why he has made that comment.... Too easy to see the negative in things all the time...I love Scottish football, but hey ho thats just me

How many times a season are you honestly entertained

'I don’t think you can say it’s fantasy that a Scottish club will one day win the European Cup'.

Aye right Pedro ;)

Not with THAT attitude Coops! I believe. :D

I know what you mean WVB, but I really can't see it happening. (The CL I mean)

'I don’t think you can say it’s fantasy that a Scottish club will one day win the European Cup'.

Aye right Pedro ;)

Not with THAT attitude Coops! I believe. :D

I know what you mean WVB, but I really can't see it happening. (The CL I mean)

Neither can i mate, hence the drugs!

Maybe not in the first ten-twenty years, but we were so close to a European Cup last season, and we beat some teams with a lot more money and better players.

You never know what happens when England loses it's powerhouse that is the Premier league (something which WILL happen), then players will start looking for other clubs. I don't think the times of us signing a Gazza will come back, but you never know.

we reached UEFA cup final as did Celtic so its within the bounds of possibility to do it again

I agree Stars, I think the UEFA Cup is possible but not the CL the way it is these days.

It's amazing to think that Dundee Utd reached a European Cup Final in 1984 under the traditional way it used to be run.

Call me old fashioned, but I would go back to the old way. However it will never happen because of the massive money that can be made the CL way.

we reached UEFA cup final as did Celtic so its within the bounds of possibility to do it again

I agree Stars, I think the UEFA Cup is possible but not the CL the way it is these days.

It's amazing to think that Dundee Utd reached a European Cup Final in 1984 under the traditional way it used to be run.

Call me old fashioned, but I would go back to the old way. However it will never happen because of the massive money that can be made the CL way.

Dundee Utd didn't get to the final, they lost to Roma in the semi's. Dundee have also reached that stage.

true Coop

CL is purely a way to get the 10 mill we need to keep buying players theres not much more we can do than get into it...winning is impossible

Dundee Utd didn't get to the final, they lost to Roma in the semi's. Dundee have also reached that stage.

My mistake, it was the semi-final doh I remember skiving off to watch it :lol:

My mistake, it was the semi-final doh I remember skiving off to watch it :lol:

They should have got there after winning the first leg 2-0...that's probably what you were thinking. ;)

They should have got there after winning the first leg 2-0...that's probably what you were thinking. ;)

Then battered 3-0 away :anguish:

The referee was accused of taking a bribe and Roma were done a few years later. I think Walter Smith may have been Arab's assistant manager at the time.

The OF's recent record in Europe is pretty decent.

I see this season as the exception instead of the rule.

If you take the UEFA cup seriously

UEFA disregard it now and plan to change its name also

I think we all call it the losers cup or something :rolleyes:

The OF's recent record in Europe is pretty decent.

I see this season as the exception instead of the rule.

If you take the UEFA cup seriously

UEFA disregard it now and plan to change its name also

I think we all call it the losers cup or something :rolleyes:

Even then, we've performed pretty well in the CL group stages too even though we've not always qualified.

We need to be realistic. Group Stages / squeezing through to the last 16 is really our limit.