Scott Brown

Bakbear

The Daily Record has an exclusive saying he is now going to see out his contract until 2009... who believes this? What is his angle in saying that? Why are other media outlets so certain he will follow Thomson along the M8?

Strange article!!

Well that is the Daily Ragerd for you. :wacko:

I think he has made it clear that he will wait until the end of the season now before leaving. And it seems that we are trying to get him for the summer anyway.

No chance he will see out his contract though. He burnt his bridges with Hibs when he handed in a transfer request so there is no doubt in my mind that he will be away in the summer. Hopefully to us. :D

Well that is the Daily Ragerd for you. :wacko:

I think he has made it clear that he will wait until the end of the season now before leaving. And it seems that we are trying to get him for the summer anyway.

No chance he will see out his contract though. He burnt his bridges with Hibs when he handed in a transfer request so there is no doubt in my mind that he will be away in the summer. Hopefully to us. :D

Yet the article quotes Brown directly and says he has withdrawn his tranfer request. He is also insinuating that Hibs will not force him out. Almost sounds as if he wants to see out his contract and make Hibs lose out on the transfer fee.... Bit childish if so

Yet the article quotes Brown directly and says he has withdrawn his tranfer request. He is also insinuating that Hibs will not force him out. Almost sounds as if he wants to see out his contract and make Hibs lose out on the transfer fee.... Bit childish if so

I just seen the quotes there. It sounds to me as though he is just trying to get the Hibs fans back on side so that he won't get a hard time for the rest of the season. Either that or it is just sour grapes because all the clubs wanted Thomson before him. Could be either really.