***Scum vs Caley***

seanmunro

I have to say I think Muff's way of thinking isnt good.

7 points behind will put pressure on our management, it will make Walter worse.

We were 7 or 8 points clear in April and we blew it away in a couple of games and I don't see Walter showing a burst of form and win every game by 4 goals

I wanted Inverness to win but it was never going to happen. Especially after the tims went 1-0 up I knew that was it.

They'll either grind out a win or absolutely hammer them. A demolition might just give our manager a massive boot up the balls - maybe that's asking for too much. He's already done the damage. The league is over.

We'll win by 1 or 2 against Hamilton then get pumped from Dundee United. Same old pish.

I wanted Inverness to win but it was never going to happen. Especially after the tims went 1-0 up I knew that was it.

They'll either grind out a win or absolutely hammer them. A demolition might just give our manager a massive boot up the balls - maybe that's asking for too much. He's already done the damage. The league is over.

We'll win by 1 or 2 against Hamilton then get pumped from Dundee United. Same old pish.

Sadly, my way of thinking is now the same. Ive come to terms with that now, and its actually quite saddening, that Rangers can no longer go a season unbeaten. Walter must go, and ally must not become manager.