Calling all Walter Smith fans

TheWholeStruth

I was going to ask this yesterday but thought it better to allow everybody a chance to calm down a bit. I think he's a busted flush and as a club we're going nowhere with him in charge, the reasons are many and there's no need to go over them in this thread, that's not what it's about.

Tell us why you think he's the right man in charge, why you think he'll turn this round and we'll be champions come May and where you see the club in 12-18 months time if he's still in charge.

Can I respectfully ask the posters who don't rate Smith to refrain from giving him a pasting in here, there are plenty of other threads to voice your concerns. I like all other fans in here want what's best for the club......

So, give us your reasons to be cheerful.

I think the problem is that he was too successful last year. It was a 2-year plan when they first arrived, yet we missed out on a quad by a ball hair. Topping that was always going to be difficult. But at least he did show that he knew something. You dont get to a Euro final with the likes of Broadfoot and Adam on luck. Or do you? The team and fans are cat a low just now. He sorted Scotland out in their time of need. He sorted us out after PLG, he has it within him to regroup and get us back on track. But he does need to open his eyes and ears before it is too late this season.