• Levein
    • Moyes
    • Walter/McCoist/Durrant/Gough/McCall/Huistra

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried that he has spent his years learning under Walter Smith.

That's pretty much my reasoning too.

The only manager Ally really knows is Walter Smith, and how can we possibly even suggest that it won't have a heavy influence on his own style?

Thats true, then again, It could be the parent child scenario, where, when in charge, he goes in the exact opposite direction, in a sense, rebelling against the mentor as it were

The same goes for Durrant.

Top player, but, I dont know, he doesnt seem emotional about anything, if that makes sense?

Also, perhaps the TV years have assisted Ally, when it comes to tactics, knowledge, players etc, after all, it seems to for us on here?

The only manager Ally really knows is Walter Smith, and how can we possibly even suggest that it won't have a heavy influence on his own style?

Thats true, then again, It could be the parent child scenario, where, when in charge, he goes in the exact opposite direction, in a sense, rebelling against the mentor as it were

Ally McCoist diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder

:mutley:

simple vote or other suggestion

then who you picked and why

I took Moyes - Very Intelligent, Rangers minded, Young(45) Coach, could be manager for 10 years

I would not accept a Rangers manager who had worn that shirt. No discussion.

Top player, but, I dont know, he doesnt seem emotional about anything, if that makes sense?

Also, perhaps the TV years have assisted Ally, when it comes to tactics, knowledge, players etc, after all, it seems to for us on here?

Durranty was overjoyed when Bkay and I raced into the District Bar for a pic with him during the last meet :sherlock:

haha, absolutely haha

Thing is, for all our speculation, given he is a bit of a fan himself, he could very well be sat there thinking "FFS, I could do this so much better, why the fuck didyou do that??" buut, cant actually say it because he will get sacked!

Thats not a real stretch to imagine now is it? We all think we know better, so, maybe he does too?

Durranty was overjoyed when Bkay and I raced into the District Bar for a pic with him during the last meet :sherlock:

haha, absolutely haha

Thing is, for all our speculation, given he is a bit of a fan himself, he could very well be sat there thinking "FFS, I could do this so much better, why the fuck didyou do that??" buut, cant actually say it because he will get sacked!

Thats not a real stretch to imagine now is it? We all think we know better, so, maybe he does too?

I genuinely hope you're right mate and he does, i'm just shitting my pants that we may end up with another 3-4 years of tim domination if he gets it wrong.

Bloody horrible time we're going through as Rangers fans lately and i just can't see any light at the end of the tunnel any time soon.