Underrated Players

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riquelme is underrated purely due to the fact that existing superlatives can't do the man justice.

How a player with such little pace could boss midfields of that quality never failed to astound me.

Also, Modern day Raúl is vastly underrated.

People keep saying he's "past-it" when really, he's still consistently putting the shift in and scoring important goals. Easily one of the best strikers of his generation, but will never be acknowledged as one.

the king of spain :praise: , still is one of my favourite footballers today.

He's just, AHH, so good! :D

People say Liverpool are a two man team, well, without Xabi Alonso, they are rotten!

He didn't get the credit he deserved, and Liverpool are missing him big time. Alberto Aquilani has big boots to fill!

IMO, he won't be a patch on Xabi Alonso!

People say Liverpool are a two man team, well, without Xabi Alonso, they are rotten!

He didn't get the credit he deserved, and Liverpool are missing him big time. Alberto Aquilani has big boots to fill!

IMO, he won't be a patch on Xabi Alonso!

Without Alonso the rest of Liverpool's midfield are being shown for what they really are!

I said to a Liverpool supporting mate of mine, who seemed okay with him being sold, that the midfield's nothing without him.. Looks like I was right :pipe:

Maynor Figueroa of Wigan has been under rated for about a year now and sadly I think he'll be the next one to move on for a hefty transfer fee.

The fact that Patrick Barclay recently called him the best left back in England who isn't called Ashley Cole shows just how quickly his reputation is growing.

Guest SandyWaTp
Tbh (I'm not even going to respond to the pelting I'll recieve for this) i'd rather have Alonso and Fabregas in a midfield than Xavi and Iniesta.

I rate Alonso as one of (if not the) best midfielders in the World.

You are a dickhead, fanny ,prick ,hobo, tadger ,cockbreath. :pierre:

You can't respond

Maynor Figueroa of Wigan has been under rated for about a year now and sadly I think he'll be the next one to move on for a hefty transfer fee.

The fact that Patrick Barclay recently called him the best left back in England who isn't called Ashley Cole shows just how quickly his reputation is growing.

I think he is awesome, have done along with palacios. But Evra is the best left back in the world :praise:

Tbh (I'm not even going to respond to the pelting I'll recieve for this) i'd rather have Alonso and Fabregas in a midfield than Xavi and Iniesta.

You can't respond

:(

I think he is awesome, have done along with palacios. But Evra is the best left back in the world :praise:

I've always found Evra to be a little lacking sometimes when a good winger is going at him.

Antonio Cassano

Wonderful player, but his playboy image and bad boy antics have denied him a chance in the Italy team and the chance to show his talents on the international stage. A true number 10, even though he wears 99. His partnership with Pazzini at times. :drool:

Guest SandyWaTp

You can't respond

:(

:pierre: