Season Ticket

TunnyLoyal

At the weekend i washed my jacket, in the inside pocket was my season ticket doh

Has anyone ever washed there season ticket and did they experience any problems when trying to use it at the next game at ibrox?

I washed mine a good few times and it had no effect , Also washed my ready card as i dont have a season ticket at the moment and it still works fine (tu).

At the weekend i washed my jacket, in the inside pocket was my season ticket doh

Has anyone ever washed there season ticket and did they experience any problems when trying to use it at the next game at ibrox?

Timmy doesn't have this problem ......... ever ;)

(tu)

They don't have season tickets, they have to break in.

(tu)

I think the point was that they don't wash :)

whose a silly billy gaz

should be ok mines has been thru the machine a few times gaz

(tu)

I think the point was that they don't wash :)

Either way would be correct.

:lol:

This happened to my wifes card earlier in the season, just as a precaution i took it to Ibrox ticket office, they tested the card said it was no longer working and immediately issued a new card free of charge!!

Good service for once from the ticket office!!

I wasn't prepared to take the risk of turning up at the game and the ticket not working !!

This happened to my wifes card earlier in the season, just as a precaution i took it to Ibrox ticket office, they tested the card said it was no longer working and immediately issued a new card free of charge!!

I wasn't prepared to take the risk of turning up at the game and the ticket not working !!

(tu) If i leave the Red Lion early enough tomorrow before kickoff then i might just go to the ticket office, if not i'm just going to take the chance!!

(tu) If i leave the Red Lion early enough tomorrow before kickoff then i might just go to the ticket office, if not i'm just going to take the chance!!

were not in lion tmro before game gaz 12 of us are going for lunch in italian at the toll(not the 1 you were in)

how lucky an escape is that for you