Who would you rather?

GersLoyalist99

McGregor - I hate Boruc. However, when both are on the top of their game Boruc is the better keeper. Would never pick him though.

Bougherra - McManus is a great defender, but I think Bougherra just edges this one for me. Would love Bougherra to show the same passion, heart and determination for Rangers, like McManus shows for Celtic though.

Brown - I still think we missed out big time by failing to capture Scott Brown. Yes Celtic paid over the odds for him, but he is only going to get better and better and I'd much rather have him at Rangers than an aging Ferguson, who has too much of a say in the running of the club.

McDonald - Offers a lot more than Boyd. Defenders know they have been in a game when they play McDonald and chips in with his fair share of goals as well

McGregor - I hate Boruc. However, when both are on the top of their game Boruc is the better keeper. Would never pick him though.

Bougherra - McManus is a great defender, but I think Bougherra just edges this one for me. Would love Bougherra to show the same passion, heart and determination for Rangers, like McManus shows for Celtic though.

Brown - I still think we missed out big time by failing to capture Scott Brown. Yes Celtic paid over the odds for him, but he is only going to get better and better and I'd much rather have him at Rangers than an aging Ferguson, who has too much of a say in the running of the club.

McDonald - Offers a lot more than Boyd. Defenders know they have been in a game when they play McDonald and chips in with his fair share of goals as well

I used to think that too.

The guy has been utter pish since going to the Glue Camp.

I'm not sure why McDonald is in that list given he's not anything like a top scorer this year. If you want to choose between Boyd and a tim striker, Samaras is currently the only one close to being top scorer in this country.

And the player he's behind is Boyd...

Thomson would win that hands down.

Twice the player, half the price!

(tu) Sums it up perfectly.

But hey, I don't like any Rangers players

No neither you do, shame you seem like you'd be such a good supporter as well.

all the gers. i jus cant get into this whole would u take such and such. ferguson is far better player than brown will ever be.

list of performances he was amazing in

(h) galatasry

(h) celtic 5-1

(a) villereal

(h) celtic 3-0

(h) isrealy team when he scored 2

)h) parma 2-0

(a) monaco 1-0

i could go on forever,

he has been a great servent to our club

fav is the 2003 scottish cup final. the free kick was a screamer

"hes done it this time"